Chapter 81 Part 2 Cravings

Zero sits outside getting some fresh air. Thinking that today was good. He saw that she cared. That she wanted him to stay. It was a great improvement. He did want to prove his theory about everytime he is close to her. She makes love to Kaname. He has noticed it a lot. But still was wondering deep down if it was because of him. Or just that she wanted to be with Kaname? The later thought bothered him. He sat there figuring he would put his theory to the test. She was going to make love to Kaname anyway. He wanted to see if she would get near her today if Kaname would get lucky tonight. THen if he wouldn't touch her if things would be normal? If this was really him, doing this to her. Then he knew he had this power over her. That there was something still there. Just not in his own thoughts. He knew it wouldn't lead him to get close to her. As she didn't even try anything when she fell asleep in his arms. She just cuddled up close taking in his warmth. It was the best feeling ever.

Zero goes inside knowing that Yuki would be getting dinner ready. He knew that she went back to doing everything for the family. It was nice. They would all sit down every night together with the children and eat. Zero walks into the kitchen and sees her at the stove putting the sauce into a pot. Letting it simmer. "Smells great. Can I help?" Zero asks. "Sure." Yuki answers. "We haven't cooked together in a while. It was fun when we were at the townhouse." Zero says. "Yes, You were the one to teach me. Those were nice times." Yuki replies. "Yes, they were. I thought it would be nice to share once again. What can I help you with?" Zero asks. "You can put the garden salad together. Please." Yuki states. "Sounds great." Zero comments. Trying to make small talk throughout the cooking. Talking about things in general so it doesn't touch any subject to set Yuki off. Trying to make the evening a nice one. Yuki goes to make the chocolate cupcakes for dessert for the kids. Zero seeing an opportunity. Yuki pours the batter inside the cupcake tins. Getting on her fingers. "Let me get that," Zero says seductively. Taking her hand gently into his. Licking each of her fingers. Slow and gently. His tongue sliding up and down each of them. Yuki just stands there, not able to move or even speak. He sees his touch, takes over her body and mind. He even hears her heart beat faster as he gets to the next finger. "The batter is delicious. I can't wait for Desert." Zero says.

Yuki doesn't say anything. Just trys to get out of her emotions. Calming herself down. She puts the batter into the oven. Checking on the rest of the food. As Zero cleans up.

"Everything is ready for dinner. I am going to go clean up. Then we can gather everyone up." Yuki says. "Ok, I will do the same. I will see you in a few. Everything looks so good. I can't wait to eat." Zero replies. Walking to his Quarters. Zero knows that set something off. He saw it in her eyes. Her movements. Now he just had to see if Kaname got lucky or not. If what he was thinking was true. If it was, he would work on it. Using it to try to get her closer to him. Instead of Kaname.

Yuki walks up the stairs normally while Zero is around. Once she sees him go into his quarters she runs to hers. Going straight for the Blood Tablets. Taking a hand full at a time. Trying to calm her cravings. Which were now for blood and his touch. She sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about his soft sweet lips on her fingers. His smooth tongue licking them gently. She didn't know what it was. But he sent her over the edge. He always has. She hasn't been intimate with him in over six months. Doing her best to always go to Kaname. Having her one husband. The one that really wanted her. Still, she sits there not able to control herself. Even after taking a hand full of pills she needs more to stop the cravings. They don't seem to tame her any longer. The more she takes the more she needs. It's worse than ever.