Chapter 183 part 2 Hold me

Chapter 183 part 2

Later that night they all head to bed, Zero doing his best to get into the bed, and act like its a normal every night thing. Not knowing, what it will lead to tonight. Zero lays there reading his paper trying to be his normal self, as he sees Yuki come in. Wondering if it will be the same thing that happened last night? Will they all share her?

"Where is Kaname?" Zero asks. "He is busy working late. He won't be joining us tonight." Yuki says.

Zero sees that Kaname is giving them alone time. Time for Zero to work on Yuki by himself. Even he has to admit, Kaname is really trying. Which makes him only feel, that he needs to be honest and try as well. Otherwise, this wasn't going to last or work.

"I have to admit. It's nice to share the bed with just you once in a while," Zero says. "Yes, I like being one on one with you. I always use to love to cuddle up close to you. Be alone with you. There was a time, I never wanted to leave the bed." Yuki admits. "I want us to go back to that. I want you to learn to trust me. I know your upset still but did last night show you anything?" Zero asks. "Yes, it did. I really do know that took a lot for you to do.  I have been thinking all day about if its Nicole or someone who really is in love with you doing this. How they are doing everything to tear us apart. I don't want that. Zero I love you. Not because I'm bonded to you. Not because I have to. I just always have. If it was up to me, I would run away with you and never return here. Never see this mansion, or hunters again. I would only be yours and only yours. There would be no sharing." Yuki admits. "You really feel that way?" Zero asks. "Yes. I do know that would hurt Kaname badly. Its why I stay. He has been there for me through all of this. Never leaving my side. Never giving up on me. Even accepting you." Yuki states.

 "This isn't the life you want is it?" Zero asks. "No, I never thought. I would have to married to both of you. It has its perks, but I was always happy with just being yours." Yuki admits. "I think we just need to get through whatever this is. Find out who is doing this. Then take it from there. We might not be able to leave Kaname for multiple reasons but we can get away here and there. Just the two of us. I want us to strengthen our marriage. I want to show you, I am for real." Zero says.

Moving over to Yuki's side of the bed. Placing a light kiss on her lips. She wraps her arms around him, kissing him back. Tenderly. No beast, No bond, Just real love. Zero pulls her body close to his, as he lightly touches her arm, going to her breast, which he brushes up against. Pulling her white satin nightie off her body. He kisses down her neck, down her breast to her stomach where he kisses and licks her belly button. Making her squirm under him. He works his way back up to her lips giving her a tender passionate kiss. Yuki doesn't let go of him, pushing him closer to her. Her hands roaming his back and she slides his pants off with her feet. Pushing them down his legs, with her hands still roaming his upper body. Holding his body as close to her as she can. Not wanting to let him go. She kisses his neck up to his ear lobe, back to his lips.

His hands gently fondling her breasts, as he slowly slides inside of her. Moving himself in and out of her slowly. For the first time, in a long time making love, not having sex. She pushes her self against him. Wrapping her arms and legs around him. Becoming one with him, looking into his eyes, as she gets closer to the edge. Whispering Zero into his ear as she lets go, He then does the same. Even afterward he just holds her close, not letting her go the whole night.

Kaname goes to his own room to sleep, giving  them the space  they need to reunit there love.