Chapter 144 part 2 Trying to stand tall.

Feelings? Thoughts?

Chapter 146 part 2 Trying to stand tall

She goes down into the dining room taking a seat. Grabbing a cup of coffee and a bagel. Kaname sitting there reading his paper.

"Did you tell him the truth?" Kaname asks. "Yes, He now knows it all. It's his choice to make. I told him, I will live with whatever he chooses." Yuki answers. "And if he chooses to leave? Take Ren? Where does that leave you Yuki?" Kaname states. "Right where I started from. " Yuki replies. "Will you be able to live here with me like that?" Kaname comments. "We have come along way. I am sure we can make it work." Yuki answers. "I know I am not him. I know how you feel about him. I know what he did you will get over in time. Your bonds are too strong. If he walks away, I just don't want you to lose yourself again." Kaname replies. "I am a pureblood, I have no choice but stay strong and be what I should be. I learned that a long time ago. Just if he chooses to stay, you will keep your promise?" Yuki asks. 

"Of course, I have been this whole time. It's not my fault he had to play games. I will protect you, him and your child. No one will hurt you as long as you stay here and be my wife. If you leave, I can't offer you that protection. I am sorry, I can't help how others feel. Even if I do let you go, the others will never get over you being with a hunter. Having a hunters child. Hell, they still can't believe I married him. It's just that some find it amusing that I took him as a spouse. That helps you. They think I am using him as a sex slave...Ryan was wondering there for a while though. When he saw you two together at the party. He saw how you looked at each other. At future events, if you two are still together. I will need you two to behave. Both of you staying near me." Kaname answers." And if he leaves? How will we explain?" Yuki asks.

"We will say he is busy at work. That we are getting bored with each other and moving on. I will have to put it in delicate words so they find it, that I got tired and made a fool of him. That way no one goes after him. I will make it clear no one should harm him. He is still under our protection. In time it should fade and all be happy again." Kaname states. "Thank you, "Yuki says. "Does he know I know about all this?" Kaname asks. "He didn't ask me. I didn't tell." Yuki answers. "Is this the only reason you are staying with me? Because you have to?" Kaname asks. "I told you. I wouldn't leave you. I am keeping my word. I do love you Kaname. Just differently. I just know in order to be with him, I have to have you also. It can never be a regular relationship. They will kill him."Yuki replies. "And if it wasn't for them?" Kaname asks. "I would have never come back here. All I see in this house is a dungeon that has held me captive. All the pain and suffering, I went through here. The only good thing about me coming back here, is our relationship changed for the better. You're my best friend, I trust you with everything." Yuki admits. 

"I see. I am glad. I have become that to you. Sad to see you would still choose him over me. But it doesn't really surprise me much. As I said, I know how you feel about him." Kaname comments. "I want to be honest with you. None of what Zero did. It only hurts the other and gets none of us anywhere. if he doesn't come back here, would it be possible for us to leave here?" Yuki asks. "Yes, we have other homes. If that is what you want we can do it. Start fresh. I can see that as a good idea. This house would hold way too many memories for us to stay. What about the stables?" Kaname asks.

" Not sure where Zero would go, you can ask him if he wants his horse and Rens. I really want nothing to do with it. It's his thing. If Ai still wants her horse we can take it with us. It leaves yours and mine if you want to take them fine. Just hire Ranch hands to look over them." Yuki replies. "Ok." Kaname states. "I will be heading upstairs to lay down. I have a bit of a headache. "Yuki admits. Kissing Kaname on his forehead and heading upstairs. Not showing a bit of one emotion to him. Even though inside she is falling apart.

The thought of never seeing Zero or her son again, hurt her. She just knew if he wanted to leave he would have to take him with. It was another reason she didn't throw him out, there was so much pulling them together. She didn't know how she would go on. Her life would be empty. Zero was right when he said could Kaname make her happy? Be enough? He wasn't in the past could he be now? Even though he has changed and she cared very much for him now. Her heart belonged to Zero. Even after all the mess he made, all the lies. If she could forgive Kaname for all he had done? Why not Zero who she loved more than anything? She did have to admit it hurt her even more. There were things she never thought she would get over. Revenge was on her mind but what good would it do? Just make things worse? Only time would see what would truly happen. If he did stay would she ever be able to look at him again? The way she looked at him before?