Chapter 27 Part 2 Mistake

Another week goes by, Zero being at the manor for four weeks now. The last week, he spent a little more time with Yuki here and there. Knowing she is hurting inside. He tries to maybe open a friendship. Helping her after dinner with clean up, then they would put the kids to bed. It was something. Better than what was before. He didn't want to do anything to get her hopes up. Yet at the same time, he didn't want to be mean.

One day Yuki goes back into Zero quarters. Just to cuddle up again to his pillow. Wanting to be close to him. Needing him more than he could imagine. She does her best not to go in there often just today she couldn't help herself. She misses him terribly even though he is there, he isn't. She again falls asleep in his bed. Wrapped in his blanket. The one place she feels totally safe.

Zero walks in, seeing her in his bed. "Again? I take it. This will be at least a once a week thing with her. These damn purebloods thinking they can do anything." He says to himself. Taking a seat on his own side of the bed. A flash coming to him. Him sitting in the bed with her on top of him. The flash takes him by surprise. It shakes it out of his mind. "What the hell was that?" He closes his eyes, taking a small nap next to her.

Her arms move closer to him, curling up. Putting her head on his chest like she always did. Her body close to his. Her eyes still closed just taking in his scent. Her need to just be near him taking over. He opens his eyes, to see her so close to him. Not really sure what to say. He lightly tries to move her over. Onto her own side of the bed. Her eyes open, kissing him passionately on his lips. He keeps kissing her not pushing her away. Even though he knows this is wrong. Something he shouldn't be doing. He doesn't have any love for her.  He Even feels a little detest towards her. Why all of a sudden this strong feeling of lust?

He pulls her away. "This isn't right. I don't love you." Zero says. "Please, don't stop. Please, I need you." She says softly. Looking up into his eyes. Kissing him again. A pureblood just begging him. Turned him on. The kiss feels incredible and his body doesn't listen to his mind. His body takes over rubbing her body closer to his. When she lets out light moans it sends his body in overdrive. Just wanting her more. As much as he knows he should stop. He doesn't. He sees how his kisses make her melt into him. He can Sence how much she cares. How wrong it is to take advantage of her. Yet the vampire part of him doesn't make him stop. Which only makes him hate his vampire side even more. 

He takes off her clothes, rubbing her body. Touching her everywhere. She controls her dark half. Letting Zero be in full control. Doing anything he wants. All she wants is his kisses. She just keeps going after his lips. The kisses just getting deeper and deeper. As he slides himself deep inside her, she gives out a loud moan, taking everything she has not to scream. The feeling of him inside her so intense. He can't even understand it. He has never felt this way before. It's incredible. He keeps going at a faster rate. Going in and out till they both climax. He falls down on his side of the bed. Soaked from sweat. His heart racing, but so was his mind. She rolls over on top of him. Kissing his chest. Holding him close.

As his heart starts to calm, he thinks about what just happened. That he just took advantage of her. Knowing she isn't in the right state of mind. He just gave her the wrong idea. Leading her on. That was not something he wanted to do. He wanted to get out of that bed and run far away. He just at the moment was too tired to even move. He still didn't understand why that felt so good." Was it always like that? No wonder she looks at me that way." He thought.

He knew what he was going to tell her in the morning, would hurt her. He just knew he had to. He figured he would at least let her have the moment. She was lying in his arms, sleeping peacefully. "He just thought what a mess. I just made it worse."

Downstairs in his office, Kaname smells the scent of sex. Knowing Kiryu gave into her. It hurt him. He just knew it would happen sooner or later. She wanted Zero too badly for it not to. He wondered if that now meant, she was leaving his bed. That everything would change again. He sat there beside himself, pouring another drink. Staying at his desk, instead of going to bed. He knew she wasn't coming to his bed tonight. She got what she wanted.  She was laying beside the man she craved more than anything.