Chapter 13 Part 2 Confronting Yagari

Chapter 13 part 2 Confronting Yagari.

The next day, Kaname needs to head out of the house again. He knows this looks weird since lately, he has always been around. He just needed to go to the Association and talk to Yagari. He needed to know his reasoning behind this. Just not letting on to Yuki.

"Kaname, you're going out again? You're not going to make this a regular thing. Not like before are you?" Yuki asks. "No my love. Are you missing me?" Kaname asks. "Believe it or not. Yes. I got used to you being around. I actually like what we have here. I don't want you to ruin it again." Yuki states. "I promise you I won't. I do have to work. Which sometimes make me have no other choice but to leave here. Its only for a few hours though. Not days like before. I will be back for tonight's dinner." Kaname remarks. "Ok." Yuki replies. Giving Kaname a very long tight hug. He closes his eyes as he puts his head on hers. "I love you Yuki." Kaname says. "I know. Same here." Yuki responds. Kissing him lightly.

Kaname gets into the car, letting the driver take him to the association. Once there he goes into Yagari's office. "Long time no see. What brings you here?" Yagari asks. "A longtime friend. Brings me here. One that we have a mutual interest in." Kaname says. "Well, you sparked my interested. What's the problem?" Yagari answers. "It's Zero. I know he is alive. That you are keeping him at your bar. I just want to know why?" Kaname comments. "Well, Well. It took you a bit to find that out. I thought we hid his tracks well. Guess not." Yagari states. "He still sometimes stays at the Townhouse. Didn't you think we would notice sooner or later? How about if we sold it?" Kaname responds. "Yuki would never let you sell it. I did tell him not to spend much time there. As we didn't know who killed her, might be after him as well." Yagari answers. "Why did you lie? You saw what she is going through. What did she ever do to you?" Kaname spats. " You have a lot of nerve coming here. You know that? After everything. I set him free. Even she wanted to. But you can't. Married to you. What a bullshit. Both of you with your wicked sick twisted ways. Yet he did it just to be with her. She should have just been fucking honest from the start. That she wanted both of you. Instead of the charade, she played." Yagari spats back. "He loved her. He knew what he was getting into. He didn't care. Why did you? I told him about her wanting us both. I saw it clearly. I am sure in a way he knew it was true as well." Kaname snaps. "Because I saw a way out for him. To be happy without either of you Freaks. Free. Maybe be with someone who only wanted him in the end. WHo could give him what he really needed? Not to mention, he doesn't remember her at all.  That would have hurt Yuki even more. This way they both got a way out. So did you. And yet you're here being a pain in my ass. I wasn't going to through him back into the lion's den. Have you play your stupid games with him. " Yagari comments.

"Shouldn't they both make the choice of setting each other free. Not you, Not Alex. Not even me. You think he will like very much that you lied to him? He expects this from me, not you." Kaname barks. "You were the one to send him into the lion's den. He was the one hanging from the ceiling. Not you!" Yagari shouts. No, but we had an agreement. We were working together. He knew that Sara wouldn't take me. That it had to be him. I made sure he was safe. That he wouldn't wind up dead. I knew something wasn't right."Kaname spats. "You don't get it do you? He is dead. The old Zero you knew is dead. He doesn't remember her. Only bits about you. Not being married to you. Not all the bullshit. Why not leave it that way?"Yagari responds. "You made quite the mess. Does Kaien know?" Kaname asks. "No. The old coot would never let his kids be apart. So he thinks he is dead as well."Yagari answers.

"So what are you going to do now that you know?" Yagari adds. "I don't know yet. I need time to think. They say I'm a bastard. That I'm evil. Zero was always one to put the blame on me. Here all the while, his master was no better. Maybe even worse."Kaname says. Walking out the door.