Chapter 107 Part 2 Intense

"Zero its pouring. What do you need? We should head in." Yuki says. "I don't want you to leave me tonight. It's our wedding Anniversary. I want you to stay with me. Be mine tonight, like on our wedding night." Zero says. Kissing her passionately. Moving his hand up the slit in her dress. She kisses him back not pushing him back. Wanting him as much as he does her. Not able to help herself with how he makes her feel. Her heart pounding inside her chest, it was ringing in her ears.

He opens the car door grabbing her hand, taking her under the tree they both sat at weeks ago. The rain just pouring down on them. He pushes her up against the tree, Kissing her deeply as the rain hits their faces. Their clothes getting soaked. His hands running again up her dress. Pulling her closer to him. The burn in her throat taking full control now. Not able to control it any longer. She felt as if she couldn't breathe. The pain grabbing at her. "Zero, please. I need your blood." Yuki says begging. "Take what you need." He responds. Offering his neck to her. She pushes him closer than ever, licking his neck as she sinks her fangs into his white sweet neck. All the feelings rushing through each of them. She can't stop herself. Needing his blood, wanting to drain him. It takes everything she has for her to stop. To let go of him. She needed this for so long. His warm smooth blood, sliding down her throat. Calming her heart in soul.

She then offers him the same. "Take. Its been a very long time. Do you still crave me? She asks. Knowing if he said no. He wasn't her Zero. So scared of his response. "Yes, so badly I burn inside. I just couldn't ask you. I knew you weren't ready." Zero answers. A feeling of great relief washes over her. Offering her neck to him. He licks her neck sinking his teeth deep within. The feeling of urgency taking over his whole body. He lifts her soaked beaded dress up. Undoing his zipper. Pulling his hard member out. Sliding it deep and fast inside her. Not wasting any time. He wasn't letting her get away. He wasn't giving her a chance to think about it and say no. To run. To panic and go to Kaname.

 He grabs her ass pulling her closer to him. Her giving out a lustful scream as he enters her. Pulling at his hair. The feeling so intense she can't hold herself together. He just keeps thrusting himself deep within her. His dark side fully there. The raining beating down on both of them. Not even noticing. All the could feel was their bodies on fire. The want, desire and need taking over everything else. He keeps going till they both climax not taking either of them any time. Both now having a bit of the edge off. Zero Grins. Knowing she is his.

Zero not anywhere done with her. That was just the start. Making sure he got her. Now he could take his time. They are both still up against the tree. Her arms and legs wrapped around him. Her Head in his neck. He held her close carrying her to his house. Knowing now, there was nothing Kaname could do. She was his. Only his. The wish that he wanted so bad would now be true. And there wasn't anything anyone could do.

He takes Yuki back to his house. Entering the door. Not wanting to put her down but they are both soaked. He puts her down, taking off her white fur coat. Throwing it on the floor. Next the now heavy beaded dress. He throws next to it. As she is taking off his Trench, his black dress jacket and then his white shirt. All landing in a pile. As They keep kissing each other. Not able to stop. Once most of the wet clothes are off, Zero Carries her to his bed. Placing her lightly on top of it. Seeing how she still melts from his touch. Seeing her dark side isn't out playing. He just smirks to himself. As his plan was in full gear. Not wanting to let go of her in any way. And for tonight he wasn't!