Chapter 154 part 2 Giving into need.

Zero slides back in between Yuki's legs. Feeling the wetness he already created. He slides in a finger, and then another one real quick. Sliding them in and out of her real fast. Making her body ache up off the bed, her panting getting louder, her need increasing. Zero pushes in a thrid finger as he starts licking her nub making her loose control. He slides in another finger going even faster. Opening her up. Sucking and licking at her. Making her come undone at the seams. She can't control her body movements. Needing him more and more with each lick and thrust. Its just what Zero is looking for. Wanting her to need him like no one else.

"Zero don't stop! Please." She screams. "I have no intentions on stopping," Zero says with a gloat.

This only makes him hotter and want to do more to her. She came here to dominate him. He turned the tables. He was going to take over her whole body. Making her turn to jelly in his hands, like he has so many times. Not letting her think of anything else but him. Not even letting the dark side of her be in control.

He pulls out his fingers, which Yuki moans and feels empty. She just looks into his eyes still needing him.  Which he sees written all over her. He just slides the red lace sexy teddy crotch to the side, as he slides in his hard throbbing member thrusting it hard and deep inside her. Making her scream and put her arms and legs around him. Pushing him as close and deep inside her as she could. He pulls out till his head then slams back into her. Feeling her warm core wrap around him. He screws her faster and hard, Undoing her legs from around him, and lifting them up. Putting her feet on his shoulders, to be able to slam into her harder. Making her feel every single seven inches of him. He squeezes her hips pushing them into him more. His balls slapping her on her ass. Slamming Harder as she moans. She can't control her body and it thrusts up against his. Needing everything he has to give. They keep going, Zero letting her orgasm over and over again but him not stopping. Not wanting to lose the feel of her warm core around him. He just keeps pounding into her, till he can't take it anymore and just let's go inside of her. Feeling her to the brim.

He falls down alongside of her, panting out of control. His heart feeling as if it's coming out of his chest. Still on a high from her taking his blood. His body still tingling all over. Yuki feeling the same way. Her needs finally met. She didn't even care that he had full control over every single part of her. Finally, her body was calm. She felt herself. Feeling still one, even though he wasn't inside her anymore. The connection wasn't broken.

She doesn't want to show how much she truly needs him. She wants to get up to leave, but Zero doesn't let her. He holds her close. Kissing her arm. Which just makes her fall into his arms. They fall asleep. Both calm and at peace for the first time since he left the manor. Both knowing that things were not fixed or over. They just needed each other, like never needing anyone else.

Morning comes, and Yuki gets up putting her coat on. Not saying a word to Zero. She looks at him laying in bed. A part of her never wants to leave. She doesn't ask why he hasn't come home. She doesn't ask anything. She kisses him lightly and walks out the door. Leaving as she came in.

Zero watches as she walks out, not sure what to say. His heart dying as she leaves. He knew that was just to let them get out what they needed. He wasn't sure if it meant anything else. He could have brought it up but he knew she didn't want that. He didn't want to ruin whatever last night was either. Feeling she went to him, needing him. He didn't want to take that away or make her feel that in the future she couldn't.

 He did smell Kaname on her when she entered his bed. He knew she tried to get him out of her system, it just not working. He already tried that, he knew what it was like. He felt it could be worse, at least it was Kaname she went to. He also loved that, Kaname couldn't take her cravings away. He wasn't good enough to make her feel like he did. That brought a smugness to him.

"She needs me and only me. Good luck fixing that Kuran." Zero smirks.