Chapter 101 Part 2 Closeness

Once back in the bed, Zero pulls Yuki close to him. Holding her. Her back to his chest. He snuggles into her neck. Wanting so bad to drink. Just trying to go slow. Not wanting to frighten her. Happy she is here with him. In his bed, In his arms. As much as he knows he shouldn't push it. He can't help himself but to touch her. Letting his hand roam her thighs. Touching them lightly. He slides his hands in between her legs, rubbing the inside of her thighs. "Zeroo." Yuki Coos. He sees she isn't pushing him away. Just pushing her backside into him. Which just gets him hotter. He craves skin to skin contact. Even if it doesn't go all the way. He needs to feel her. Needs to touch her. Realizing just how much he needs her. How much he missed her.

He slides his hand to her backside, lightly pulling down her panty. Sliding his now very hard member out of his PJ pants. Finally without any restraint, Rubbing it on her bottom. In between her cheeks. Yuki gives out moans, not able to stop how she feels. His touch light and loving. Like she is used to. She just pushes her self back up against his member. Sending shivers down his spine. He lightly pokes at her butthole. Something he never has done before. A dirty thought running through his mind. How this is one place Kaname has never been. No one has. He growls at the thought. Wanting it. To finally be the first in having something of hers. Its what he craves. He then calms himself knowing, that's not something they ever did before. He can't just spring it on her. Not to mention, not done right. It would hurt and she wouldn't trust him.  Which would really defeat his purpose. He needs to gain her trust. Make her feel like she once did. He controls his dark side, just rubbing on the outside. Then in between the cheeks sliding up and down. Feeling the pressure build. The warm feeling inside him gets stronger. He goes faster and harder till he explodes on top of her butt cheeks. His seed shooting all over it. Zero gets the tissues and cleans her and himself up. Feeling a lot calmer now even more so than the first time. Her dark side was curbed. He saw it clearly but his was in full force.

"That was new," Yuki says. Cuddling up close to him. "I think, I would like to try something new. When you're ready. With your permission." Zero states. "I never did that before. I'm not sure about it." Yuki answers. "I never have done it either. It would be both our first time with each other, and no one else." Zero comments. "I would like that. Just let's give it some time. I want you. I can't deny it. I am trying to go slow but our bond doesn't help with that. I just want you. All of you." Yuki admits. "Good. Cause I want the same. When you're ready to try I am here. Stay here with me. Have breakfast with me." Zero asks. "Ok, That's what I'm scared of. I won't want to leave you. Ever." Yuki confesses. "And what's so wrong with that? I don't want you to leave me." Zero answers. "I know. But I am not only married to you. I can't just leave Kaname like I did last time. He deserves so much more." Yuki sighs. Zero could scream but holds it in. His feelings toward Kaname haven't changed. 

 "He will be fine. LIke you said we are not leaving the Manor. He will still have you here. Just not in all the ways he wants. He can't always get what he wants." Zero replies. With a smirk in the back of his mind.

Yuki doesn't reply. She just lays there close to him. Feeling she is in one heck of a mess. This isn't changing from last time around. Just getting deeper into it. Her feelings for Zero have doubled if that was even possible. Just this time, she still has feelings for Kaname. Ones that she truly doesn't want to hurt him. This time he didn't really deserve it. He was so good to her. Yet as good as he was, she still wanted Zero.  She saw that Zero still was hoping not to share her. This wasn't going to be easy. Someone or all we're going to get hurt in the end. 

They spend another few hours in bed cuddling up close. Zero spending the time getting acquainted with her body again. Just seeing she isn't like before. The dark side wasn't there. He turned her on that she wanted him, she just didn't have any kinkiness in things. If her dark side was there, she would have already ripped his clothes off and would have had him over and over again. In every position. Not to mention, his request would have turned her on and she would have already had the lube out. Maybe even suggest something kinkier. Where now she laid close to him. Cuddling and kissing. Light touches. Curbing everything else He just smirked to himself. Feeling he was getting closer to his goal. He would finally have what he really wanted.