Chapter 71 Part 2

Chapter 71 Part 2 The Talk

Kaname sits in his office, just thinking about everything that has been taken place. Not even sure if he can handle what's to come. Knowing that if Zero's feelings were coming back. It was just a matter of time, he won Yuki over. No matter how hard she tried to stay away from him. Kaname knew how she really felt about him. How she pined over him. How she just wanted to be close to him. He saw that she was trying her best to be everything he ever wanted and more. Just scared this was just to prove to herself she could make it without Zero. That in time, it would all fade. As confident as Kaname could be in himself. At this moment, his confidence wasn't so high.

As he sits there just pondering, Takuma walks in. Taking a seat in the chair next to the desk. "My lord. You look deep in thought. Is everything ok?" Takuma asks. "Yes. Hanabusa has confirmed that Zero is remembering. Its what is causing the headaches. Soon he will remember everything and need her like before. While the testing was going on. I saw a difference in her. She cared for his well being. She hurt to be away from him." Kaname admits. " I am sorry my lord. I know that wasn't the way you wanted this to go. Are you going to try to stop his memories and this from occurring?" Takuma asks. "I have thought about it. Then rethought it. It will only have the same outcome in the end. Just making me out to be the bad one as always."Kaname states.

"Do you think? She will run back to him with open arms?" Takuma asks. "I am not sure, to be honest. I know last night her defenses were down. I walked in on her. Holding him. In her arms. His hands around her waist. There was a tenderness there that hasn't been in a long while. Having him here was a bad idea, there just isn't much I can do about it now."Kaname says. "How was the dinner party?" Takuma asks. "It was great. Ryan was blown away with how we all got along. Kiryu did his part, to make it believable. All that was fine. I did notice her dark side showing after the party. It was in her, maybe not as strong but there. I just don't know what set that off either. She hasn't been that hot in a long time." Kaname replies. "She was near him? Did that set her off? Is her dark side now showing her true feelings? You know when she hides them for too long, it comes out."Takuma states. "I know. She didn't go to him though. Which I thought she would have. He is in the same house now. She still chooses to come to me. I am glad about that. I just am not sure for how long that is going to last."Kaname responds. "We all know how these two are. He has this hold over her. As she does over him. You were ok with "sharing her"." Takuma states. "Sharing yes. Not him hogging it all. Taking her away. I don't. I won't let that happen again." Kaname spats.

"That is up to you my Lord. I hope things are different this time for you. I have seen a big difference in you. In your relationship. I know you are truly trying. I hope it's not all in vain." Takuma responds. Kaname nods. "I also need to make an appointment with Alex. I would like him to come here to talk to him. I want to know what he is hiding. What all this was really about. I guess in a way, I owe him. Thanks to him, it gave me and Yuki a chance. One that would never have been without all this mess. So if it was all to screw me over. It was a waste of time. Zero was the one to get it in the end. ANd of course Yuki. Sieren couldn't find out much about him. I had her do a search for his background. There isn't any. There isn't anyone with his last name. Its like he is hiding his true identity. We did seem to find out, he has only been around for 10 years. No one can recall seeing him before then. Which is very odd. "Kaname admits. "Very. Only ten years? How old is he?" Takuma asks. "No one is really sure. He comes off as a twentything. But we are all vampires. We never age so we can't tell the true identity of time. Just something doesn't seem right. Who are his parents? Where did he come from? He seems to have plenty of money. He keeps to himself. Hiding in the woods." Kaname replies. "I guess, you will have to ask all these questions when you talk to him. I will set up a meeting. I hope you get all the information that you need. I just don't think you will. We all know how he is. How he has been playing all of us."Takuma answers. Kaname nods.