Chapter 115 Part 2 Thinking at the cabin

Chapter 115 Part 2 Thinking at the Cabin.

Alex heads back to the Cabin in the woods. For the first time himself. No masking his scent or anything else. Feeling a bit free. Still not really understanding Kaname's reaction. He thought he would have told him to get the hell out. That Sara lied and he wasn't his. He expected anything but what he really said. He also knew that Yuki kept her word when she said she wouldn't tell Kaname. She didn't go against him. That also surprised him greatly.

That wasn't something he didn't see coming either. He saw her has Kaname's pet. One who would have run to tell him everything. Yet she didn't. He noticed how Zero stood there blankly not letting on to anything he was doing. Standing there right in front of his father going behind his back. That the two people Kaname trusted would go behind him for each other in an instant. Then he heard so much about Kaname did he really trust either of them? Was he really in the dark? He thought not. The Kaname he knew about was supposed to be always one step ahead. Ready to take down any opponent. Yet Zero was here still alive. Only because Yuki wanted it that way. He saw how love even got to the big almighty Kaname.

Alex sat on his sofa in front of his warm fireplace, wondering if all his mother told him was true? He knew Kaname was no saint. He saw what he put Yuki and Zero through. How he took out council members just by looking at them. Letting Yuki do the same. But would he care for him? Want him? Be a father to him? He wasn't sure. He just saw the truth in his words when Kaname spoke to him. That if he needed anything he was there. Alex felt he would still keep his true identity under wraps. That it might be a good idea. Since a lot of people didn't like Kaname at this moment for marrying Kiryu. The new council was a bit better than the old one. But still, the fact remained. None of them saw this as a natural way of doing things. Zero was a Hunter A former Human. Nothing would ever change that. Not to the Vampires. Or the Hunters. The Way they were in danger, he didn't want himself to be. So to distant himself from them was best.

His mother wanted revenge because of love. Doing all she did to get Kaname back into her life. If the council wanted to take on Kaname, it wouldn't go so lightly. They could come up with anything. Going after any one of them. Even Ai. To prove a point to Kaname. When most thought that Zero was dead, it was for the best. No one cared anymore. leaving everything in peace. Now that they had that Anniversary party. All knew it was still going on. They were married to this man for a long time now. In one way seeing that it was smooth. In another, a lot still sickened by it. Alex knew that Ryan wasn't anyone's friend. That at the dinner party Ryan saw Zero as there pet, being used for sex. For Kaname fun. He didn't see that at the Anniversary party. He saw that Yuki was into him. Wanted him. Maybe even more than she ever wanted Kaname. Kaname was good at hiding his feelings. Yuki never was when it came to Zero. Her love for him shined through. It was her downfall. Which might make it all their downfall.