Chapter 124 part 2 Apart

Chapter 125 Part 2 Apart

Morning comes before they both know it. Zero getting up to Yuki still laying on top of him. In his arms. He just smiles. Knowing how much, she really does love him. How he almost lost this all, for being blinded. He kisses her forehead, trying to slide her off of him as gently as he can.

"Are you trying to get away without me noticing?" Yuki asks, with a yawn. "No, I just need to use the bathroom. I need to get ready for work." Zero states. "Ah, yes. Work." Yuki answers turning herself around. Now Laying on her back. "The thing I can't seem to get you to live without." Yuki answers.

Zero gets washed and dressed heading back into the bedroom. Getting ready to leave. Yuki sits up, grabbing Zero when he reaches for his tie at the end of the bed. She pulls him close kissing him passionately." Your not making this easy." Zero comments. "No, I love you," Yuki says. "I Love you too. Walk me to the door. I will call you every night and take this...cat with me. I still don't know how I am going to do this. Really a cat Yuki?" Zero says."Yes. I will be there with you. The cat is your company." Yuki replies. "If you say so."Zero replies. Both of them walking down the stairs. The cat in front of Zero walking to the door. They have one more long kiss before Zero walks out the Manor. Going to his jeep, driving away for three days.

Yuki just takes a deep breathe, remembering the last time. She said goodbye to him for work. That he almost never came back. This worried her the most. It's why she was acting the way she was. She Didn't care or mind that he worked. She just worried about the line of work he was in. He wouldn't come back to her.

"My Love, I see he is gone?" Kaname says walking into the foyer."Yes, he is off for three days." Yuki responds. "Thats good. It will give us time to be just us. We can spend a lot of time together. If you don't mind?"Kaname asks. "No, Not at all. I would actually love that." Yuki answers. "Great. You get dressed and we will head out. Grab the children also. We can Make it a family day. BTW. I saw a cat go with Kiryu?" Kaname laughs. "Yes, Everyone laughs at the cat. Where the laugh is on you two." Yuki states. "Ah, the cat has two sides just like my love. Doesn't she?" Kaname remarks. "Of course. You just don't show the other side until its needed." Yuki responds. Kaname nods knowing exactly what she means. They have grown in many ways. Understanding the other. In one way Kiryu's presence made them closer. Making both of them grow. To love and understand the other. Finally seeing what they both were for real.

Kaname takes his family out for the afternoon. Taking them shopping, then lunch. Enjoying his time with them. Wanting Yuki to never leave him. He did see her here and there focused on her mind. He knew she was with her familiar watching Kiryu. She just had to make sure he was ok. Kaname didn't expect anything less. He didn't mind either. As long as she was there with him. They shared a wonderful day. Going home, to have dinner and relax by the fire. Kaname sitting on the sofa reading his paper, and Yuki reading her book. Cuddled up in each other's arms. Kaname couldn't ask for anything more. This is what Kaname wanted. He knew she was calm. She had them both. Which made her happy. He was happy in return.

Later that night, Zero calls her making her know he is fine. "Hello," Yuki says. "Hey, babe. Just letting you know all is well. Me and the cat are headed to bed. So I thought I would give you a call and let you know." Zero says. "I see. I am glad day 1 is good. I miss you." Yuki answers. "I miss you too. I will be home before you know." Zero says. Both getting off the phone to head to bed.