Chapter 56 Part 2 That Night.

So what do you think is going on?

Chapter 56 part 2 That Night.

Takuma leaves and Kaname goes to the dining room. Sitting down ready to eat. Yuki bringing in the food. Looking at the time and seeing Ren is still here. "Didn't he come yet Kaname?" Yuki asks. "No," Kaname says. "That's not like him. He is always here on time. He looks forward to his time with Ren." Yuki replies. "Let's just sit down and eat. Don't worry about him. I am sure he is off doing his own thing. He will come when he is ready. If he doesn't. So bet it." Kaname remarks. "What am I going to do with you?" Yuki responds. "What you have been doing. Love me." Kaname says with a smile. Yuki gives him a slight smile in return. Still wondering what's wrong.

The rest of the night goes uneventfully. Yuki still checking the time. Seeing that its late and no sign of Zero. She puts Ren to bed. Trying to Call Zero, not sure if he would even answer. Seeing it was her. She gets no answer just like she figured. Saying to herself, why would he ever answer me? He has no respect for me. Not even as the mother of his child. Why do I waste my time? I guess I will never learn. Even with Reality hitting her, She still can't help but wonder. 

She heads to her bedroom. Kaname watching as she undresses. "You are very beautiful my dear. Your smile makes me very happy." Kaname says. Yuki turning at him. Putting on her Light blue satin nightie. Crawling in bed, Sitting on top of him. Moving his paper to the side. "This is one way to get my attention." Kaname smiles. "I missed you. I do like being close to you. You always make me feel wanted. And most of all loved." Yuki says. Laying herself down flat on top of him. The comforter between them. Kaname wraps his arms around her. Holding her close. Kissing her head. "I am glad. I can do that for you. I love being with you." Kaname remarks. Yuki just smiles up at him. He pulls the covers over on her side of the bed. So she can get in. Pulling them up over her. Moving close to her. Wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close. He dreamed of this. Having her so close to him. This was better than he could even imagine. It wasn't about sex it was about being close to her. Just like she wanted from Zero. He kisses down her neck getting light moans from her in return. Curling up close. Falling asleep in each other's arms.

In the middle of the night, Yuki wakes up. Going to go to the bathroom. She is still thinking why Zero didn't come to pick up Ren. That he didn't even call to let them know. Maybe not wanting to talk to her, but he would have told Kaname. It would have only been the right thing to do. She knows its late, but she figures to try one more time in calling him. Thinking she has nothing to lose. She makes it ring and ring and on the six ring he picks up. "Zero, I just wanted to know why you didn't pick Ren up?" Yuki asks. She hears heavy breathing. "Zero are you ok?" She asks. Then she hears a large crash and the phone goes dead. Her heart starts to beat fast. Not knowing what is going on. Or even what she should do. Her first thought is to run there and see. Then she knows he dislikes her. What good would it do? She paces the floor doing her best not to wake Kaname. Taking the satin nightie off and putting on her fluffy two piece heavy pjs. Since she got cold pacing the floor. She keeps thinking of him hurt. Or even dying. How if she could help she would. Then she thinks of everything he did to her. How he treated her. She goes back and forth figuring she would just check it out. If she saw he was ok. She would come home without him even knowing she was there. Also not knowing if this was just a way of him getting her over there. To corner her, to get what he wanted. She didn't actually trust him much. She knew when it came to that, he was downright cruel. Not caring about anyone feelings. Only getting his rocks off and moving on.  She disliked this Zero for that a lot. Knowing the old one, would never do that. Sex was only a thing when she pushed it. Otherwise, Zero never would push himself on anyone.

She turns into her butterflies and goes out the window. Flying to the townhouse. Appearing in front of the door. Opening with her key. Everything is dark. Just a small light in the kitchen on. Nothing stirring. She goes upstairs to Zero's bedroom. Its dark and anyone with regular vision would never be able to see. Since she was a vampire, she could see in the dark. Seeing Zero on the floor passed out. His phone thrown across the room and vomit on the side of him.