Chapter 150 part 2 hunger

That night, Kaname thinks all about everything that Alex said to him. Seeing sadly he was right, on so many things. If she ever went with someone else, the reasons to stay with him, wouldn't be the same. He wouldn't have the control he has over her now. Just because Kiryu was a vampire hunter. Not to mention, without him, Alex was right her balance was way off. She didn't care about anything. Her feelings took over her, to the point she was just cold. He knew that wasn't good at all.

Kaname goes down into the lab to talk to Hanabusa. Still very upset with him, since he lied to him. He didn't like that at all. It also wasn't like Hanabusa to do that to him. Since he idolized him.  He knew Yuki must of mind control and took over him to get what she wanted.

"Hanabusa, can I have a word with you?" Kaname asks. "Yes, my lord. I am sorry for going against you. I had no choice. She mind controlled me into doing what she wanted." Hanabusa states. "Well, she learned how to do that as well? She is just filled with surprises now isn't she?" Kaname admits. "Yes." Hanabusa answers. "Has she been down to see you about pills? Has Kiryu been?" Kaname asks. "She only has about a hand full of them left. She hasn't been taking them or even came to me about them. Before Kiryu left he took the remainder of his with him. He had a good amount a lot more than she does. It should curb him for a while as long as he doesn't take too many at once like they were doing in the past." Hanabusa replies. "He was smart. He knew not to leave without them. Just what happens when they are gone?"Kaname asks. "

If they are no longer together they will need to curb it naturally. They will need to take the regular blood tablets like us. Their bond wont break, they will always crave the other. Just like he learned to curb it when he was away from her, when she came here, they will both have to learn."Hanabusa states. "She fell apart during that time. She would bite herself, from the pain. I know she is stronger now but still. This is causing a lot of problems." Kaname states. "My Lord the bond is made for a reason. It's not to be broken, not to be played with. It's not made with just anyone, only your real pure true love. We live too long to be with someone the bond wouldn't work with. If there wasn't so much interference they would be very happy together." Hanabusa admits. "I know. if he could just get over it. That would help as well." Kaname states.

Kaname goes back upstairs, heading to his bedroom. Seeing Yuki is there laying in bed. He sees she doesn't seem to be going out tonight. Which brings him peace. He gets himself ready for bed and slides into the bed. Reading his paper and doing his normal things. Yuki doesn't even turn around to talk like she use to do. She just lays there lost in her own world. Kaname lets it go, seeing at least she was in his bed. That was a big step, as before she wouldn't even go into his room. He saw it as a step she was trying to get over this. Trying to go back to the way they were. It gave him hope.

After a while he closes the light, putting his arms around her and going to sleep. Hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.

Yuki lays there, fighting within herself. The need for blood overtaking her body. She hasn't fed since the last night her and Zero made love over a month ago. She tries to contain herself, trys to handle it. So she doesn't need the pills or him. It just seems to consume her. Her throat is dry, burning, and feels like razors every time she swallows. She just doesn't know if she can take it anymore. She bits her lip trying to draw blood. Licking at it, trying to calm her ache. It does no good. Just makes her ache more. Need him more. Dreaming of his sweet, smooth neck needing so badly for her fangs to sink in.

She gets up from the bed opening the side table taking the black box of regular blood tablets going into the bathroom, taking one by one. Feeling no different after eating almost a half of the box. She just throws them into the wall. Frustration taking over her. She sits on the floor, her ache only growing. The pains filling her whole body. Her dark side needing blood, needing control. If she let her out, could she rail her back in? 

Her body trembles from the need and desire she craves. It's hard for her to even move an inch without pain radiating throughout her. It's worse now then it ever has been. She doesn't know how much longer she can handle this much pain.  She just didn't want it to win out.