Chapter 80 Part 2 Morning.

Chapter 80 Part 2 Moring.

Zero knows what is taking place, He curses under his breath. Feeling he set her off again. Hating that this happens every time she is close to him. Feeling if she does ever take him back, this would be the norm. She would make love to Kaname. How would he handle it? He figures just like he was now. Would he have a choice? Just like Kaname would have to watch him with her. Last time it was only him, now there would be both.

He gets ready for breakfast, taking his shower and putting fresh clothes on. Putting all the thoughts in the back of his mind. Walking down the stairs, to the dining room. Seeing Yuki and Kaname already sitting there nibbling on there Toast. Kaname sipping his coffee.

"Good Morning Zero," Yuki says. "Morning." Zero answers. Trying to conceal how he feels. "Have you gotten any news about when you would be having a talk with Alex?" Zero adds. "No, I haven't heard from Takuma. I am sure he will let me know. Soon as he knows." Kaname answers. "Do you think you will get any answers?" Zero asks. "I am not sure, to be honest. I am just curious to see what he has to say for himself." Kaname states. "So am i. I just want to know why he has done this. He hates you and I have to be the one to suffer." Zero says with a glare. "He didn't expect it to go this way. Yuki proved to be stronger than he thought." Kaname answers. "She was always strong. She was just hurting. She cared and missed me back then. Things where different." Zero replies. Yuki doesn't answer. She just continues to eat her toast.

"Anyway, I wanted to say. I think I should return to work." Zero says. Yuki's face going pale as she looks up at him. "Are you sure? I am not sure you ready for that. How about if you get a headache? You're so far away? The drive is long. It might not be a good idea." Yuki says in a panic. Zero noticing she doesn't want him to leave. Kaname noticing the same. "IF you think I'm not ready then I can postpone it a little longer. My headaches are not that bad. Hanabusa's pills seem to be working." Zero answers. "I would prefer you wait just a bit more. Just to make sure." Yuki comments. "Ok. If that is what you want?" Zero replies. "Yes," Yuki says.

Kaname just watching as Zero gloats. Seeing that Yuki really didn't want Zero to leave the Manor. There was a panic there like she had. When she and Zero first got back together. He knew Yuki might not be sure of her feelings. But he was. He saw her opening up little by little. Even if she didn't want to. She couldn't seem to help herself. Some things she could just dismiss where there were other things she just couldn't. This wasn't a shock to Kaname at all. He just continues to eat his toast.

Zero was there beaming from one end of his face to the other. So happy she didn't want him to leave. It made him feel hopeful. That there was something left. She really never wanted him to work. She hated him leaving her. It looked like that might still be the case. Which she was right, the drive was killer. He just figured she was going to say it was fine. That he could leave completely. Never really thinking she was going to say what she did.

He thought back to the last day, they were a couple. When she asked him not to go to work. How he went anyway. Leaving her and never coming back to what they had. How he wished he listened then. He would now. He would make up for that awful mistake. That one mishap that turned their world upside down. Taking them both away from each other. Tearing them apart, to a place neither of them wanted to be.