Chapter 167 part 2 Coming to light

Thoughts? Feelings?

Chapter 167 part 2 Coming to light

Kaname gets home, just going to his office. On the way home, he called Takuma telling him he was needed and to come over as fast as he could.

He was already waiting in Kaname's office when he returned.  Always there for Kaname no matter what he needed. Even though Takuma never saw Yuki the same after her attack he still does anything Kaname asks.

"What is wrong?" Takuma asks. There seems to be something more going on. Yuki was at the bar and a man tried to drug and have sex with her. I am not sure why? It also seems that the first woman Kiryu dated after Yuki is the split image of her. I saw the tape at the bar, they are working together. I just don't know why yet. I do believe Ryan is in on it." Kaname replies. "Drug and have sex with her? To hold it against her? So that you and Kiryu get mad at her? They are the only reasons I can think of." Takuma answers. "Yes, Is this what they did to Kiryu to sleep with all those women?" Kaname responds. "Oh my, Then this was playing around and around the whole time? But why? It's just a big mess." Takuma replies. "Everything Sara ever touched was a big mess. She might have died, but I feel that Ryan was her partner in it all. He acted as if everything was ok, just so we wouldn't suspect him. This could be nothing more than head games. Let's play with the Purebloods. Let's play with there toy. " Kaname comments. 

"That would be awful. All this time? All this trouble? Turning your life and their's upside down. It would mean this was in play for a long while." Takuma answers. "It has. After Sara's death, it never stopped. We just thought it did, We also thought at the time Kiryu was dead. It was all to make us think, everything would calm down. Also hurting Yuki to the breaking point. Which in turn would hurt me."Kaname remarks. "Kaname, are you sure that Sara is dead?" Takuma asks bluntly. "Yuki destroyed her. I saw her turn to dust." Kaname admits. "Was it her? She is excellent with spells, potions, and poisons. Not to mention, your dear son. Who has been in the middle of this the whole time. He is very smart. Together they are unstoppable." Takuma confesses.

"The last time I talked to him, he seemed to be telling me the truth. Unless she lied to him as well? My god, one mistake I made when I was thirteen has followed me around all these years. It only makes you see, you can't let your guard down ever. "Kaname states. "You were a child my Lord. You were going through a lot of things. She came on to you, and you needed someone." Takuma answers. "I was a child I should have known better. She was always good at mulipatiating and getting what she wanted. If she is still alive, I know exactly who she is. I was also thinking of inviting dear Ryan here for a show. Kiryu is back with Yuki. I think It would be fun for him to see that among a few other things." Kaname grins. "My lord, what are you up to?" Takuma asks. "Just something he can go tell his partner. "Kaname smirks.

"Will Kiryu go along with it?" Takuma asks. "Yes, he seems to be a bit lighter since his return. I hate to say it, but we do work well together when we have to. No to mention, if this could clear his name, I wouldn't see why he wouldn't want to. I never really saw Kiryu as he type. His only love is and ever will be Yuki. Its something we share. Its the only reason why I let all this take place. I just never thought it would create all this mess. " Kaname states. "I don't think anyone would have seen this coming. I always thought it would be the council members trying to drive you away not the woman who loved you so dearly." Takuma admits. "Does she love me? Or is she just obsessed? Pissed that she didn't get what she wanted?" Kaname asks. "Probably a little bit of everything. Just like you were with Yuki. Love makes you do the strangest things." Takuma replies. "True."