Chapter 178 Part 2 Lust

Chapter 179 Part 2 Lust

Yuki can't stop thinking about what Ryan said about Zero and all the women. Its the one thing that kills her inside. It makes her dark side act up even more. It made her beast want to come out and play. It also wanted him to hurt as much as she did. While They are all talking, she moves herself closer to Kaname. Laying her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arms around him. Kaname knows right off, that she is doing this just to piss Zero off. Zero just watches and growls to himself. Also knowing that Ryan didn't help him in any way tonight. Just made it worse for him. He knew she wasn't forgetting the past as it was, this just made things worse. She didn't trust him, and she hurt from him being with others. Ryan knew just which strings to pull.

He also hears Kaname in his head saying she is using us against each other. Don't let her win. Don't give in, don't let Ryan win. Zero knows he is right. Yuki just wants a reaction out of him. Well, she would get one, just one she wasn't expecting.

Yuki sees Zero didn't flinch from what she was doing. So she then, pushes Kaname up against the wall, kissing him passionately. Her hands roaming his body and tugging at his black tie. 

Wanting to get a rise out of Zero. Just Waiting for him, to explode.

 Zero sees this as her test to see if he will explode like he normally would or go with it. Zero gets up off the sofa and goes over to where they are. Putting his hands on her ass. Making her gasp into the kiss with Kaname.

 "You want to play? Let's play." Zero says. Whispering in her ear as he nibbles it. He sees her body push itself back onto him. He knows he is the true one she craves. Just Kaname is the one she uses to push his buttons. Just not this time, he wasn't going to give into it. He was going to show her, he could handle anything she gave him and more.

Yuki takes each man by the hand, walking them up the stairs to their bedroom, that they all share. Wanting to see just how far Zero will go. She knows this is the test to prove if he will be ok with this relationship or he is playing them all again. For her at the moment, it wasn't about sex, it was about seeing if she could trust what Zero tells her or not. Did he want this to work? Or was he playing games? Kaname already knew what she was after and was more than willing to go along with it. He wanted her sexually, and if Zero will make it be free, then they both would have her equally. Its what he was looking for the whole while. 

Yuki takes them in the bedroom, both men pawing at her. She kisses them both passionately her dark side in full effect. She throws Zero onto the bed, Going for his clothes, that she just tears off of his body. Making tingles run throughout him. She then turns around and does the same to Kaname, giving him a passionate kiss on his lips. Kaname goes for the red dress, that he slides down her body, letting Zero watch. As Yuki now stands there in just her red lace panties. Zero feels himself rise. Which takes him by surprise. He is actually turned on and wants more. The feelings going through him, he never felt before. It was exciting, to say the least.

Yuki gets on the bed, going straight for Zero. Kissing his belly, and down his hairline. Taking his already hard member into her mouth. She knows this is something that Zero likes a lot. While she is pleasuring Zero, Kaname is behind her, Pleasuring her. That only makes her beast inside growl. Each man enjoying themselves. Zero not even noticing what Kaname is doing to her. Too engrossed in the feeling, and pleasure that Yuki is giving him at the moment.  Her mouth sent him in overdrive. It always did, even when he didn't want her, he would always think of her giving him head. Like only she could. It drove him mad with desire.

Once that is done, Zero feels even more of his own beast want more. He knows this is going to go far, and he wants to make sure, he is in control. There is one part of her, he isn't willing to share. That belongs to only him, and he was going to make sure Kaname didn't get it. That did mean, however, Kaname would get the other part of her. Zero just had to let go, he went with his dark side and was going to enjoy this. Doing his best not to hold back, not to let his human side ruin the feelings running through him at the moment. If Kaname and Yuki could do this, So could he.

The pureblood wasn't going to get anything up on him. He was determined to show Yuki, he could handle this and much much more.