Chapter 104 part 2 Getting Ready

Chapter 104 part 2 Getting ready.

The night of the Anniversary party comes. Yuki so happy and filled with life. Kaname glad to see her that way. He knew this would make her happy. Which she hasn't been truly in awhile. He knew that she loved them both. This would be an event they all could share together. Even though Kaname wasn't really happy about being married to Zero. 

 Kaname gets ready putting on his black tux. With Gold cufflinks. Pushing back his dark brown wavy hair. Splashing on some cologne. Looking dashing as always. Not to mention smelling incredible.

Yuki in the same room. Putting on a tight long, beige beaded dress, spaghetti straps, and deep v neck and high slit. Her hair up in a twist with curls hanging on the sides. Making her look very beautiful. Kaname just stares at her, while she looks in the mirror. Making sure everything is in place.

"My dear you look gorgeous as always." Kaname states. "Thank you. We never really get to dress up. I have to say its quite fun." Yuki answers. "I can always throw these things if you want to dress up more. You know I would do anything for you." Kaname replies. "I do. Thank you." Yuki says with a smile.

Yuki goes into her extra large jewelry box. That Kaname has provided for her. Taking out this large dimanad necklace. Kaname helping her put it on. Placing a light kiss on her shoulder as he snaps the clasp closed. Both looking into the long stand up mirror. She then grabs her long white fur coat. Sliding it on herself. Kaname grabbing his black trench coat.

They both go downstairs waiting for Zero, So they all can get into the limo together. Zero comes waking in, with his black tux, silver hair, and black trench. Looking sexier than ever. Everything in the right place. He cleaned up quite well. Yuki's eyes just stare at him, as his stares at her. Seeing her beauty he is just dumbfounded. She can't take her eyes off of him. Her heart beats fast. Just at the sight of him.

"Are you two ready to go?" Kaname asks. "Yes. You look gorgeous Yuki." Zero states. "You look pretty hot yourself." She answers. Giving him a smile. Kaname just rolls his eyes. Grabbing her hand. Yuki grabbing Zeros hand. As they walk together to the limo. Getting in.

"So is there any rules to this shindig?" Zero asks. " You two can be close. Just no make out sessions please. She is married to the both of us. So let us both spend time with her. Make it look natural." Kaname answers. "That's fine." Zero says. Holding her hand in his, Kissing it. A shiver going down her spine. "Where is this being held anyway?" Zero asks. "The same place we got married. I know this is really your anniversary. We just need for others to see that we all get along. We are all happy all together." Kaname coughs. "If you say so." Zero answers. "That we made it work. Without interfering into either world. Vampires and Hunters can co-exist." Kaname states. "We can as long as you bloodsuckers don't bit innocent humans." Zero replies.

Pulling up in front of the place, cars everywhere. Everyone staring at them getting out of the limo. Both Zero and Kaname hold her hands. Walking her up the stairs into the room. Which is decorated to the nine. Lights and flowers everywhere. Everything looking gorgeous. Its Valentines day. So Kaname having roses and chocolates everywhere. Each woman who would walk in the get one red rose and a box of chocolates. Kaname knowing just what to do. The food line up incredible, the bar with ice Sculptures. Everything was beautiful. The band playing slow romantic songs in the background. It was even better than there wedding. Everyone was ohh and awwing at everything. Little surprises everywhere they looked. The place shinned like diamonds with flowers and rhinestones. White lights giving off an appearance of diamonds in the sky.

"May I have the first dance Kaname asks. "Of Course." Yuki smiles. They go onto the dance floor, Kaname getting in before Zero does. Knowing once she is with him. He probably wouldn't see much of her. He wanted everyone to see that he had the first dance. That she was still his wife. Most importantly that she still loved him. Yuki lays her head on his shoulder. Smiling from ear to ear. "I am so happy. Thank you so much Kaname. This means the world to me." Yuki comments. "I know. Its why I did it. Enjoy my love."Kaname answers. Dancing with her a little longer as everyone watches. People talking saying how great of a couple they make. How beautiful the King and Queen are together. Most thinking that their marriage was like a fantasy. Perfect in every way. Not really seeing the truth.