Chapter 11 part 2 Shock.

It was the day after New Years. Kaname gets a call from Seiren. "My Lord, I have some very important news for you. I just don't know. How you are going to take this. I am not even sure how to take this." Seiren says. "Just spill it. What is so important?" Kaname says. "Kiryu isn't dead my lord. He is living in and out of the townhouse. He works in some bar in another town. Living most of the time on top of it. He is even seeing someone." Sieren answers. "WHAT? HOW?" Kaname snaps with anger and confusion. "I am not sure my Lord. I am still trying to figure out what took place." Seiren replies. "He just left her? How? That's so not like him. He would never just walk away from her." Kaname states. "I don't know everything yet. When I find out the rest, I will let you know." Seiren says. "Please make it fast. I need to know what the hell is going on." Kaname snaps. Hanging up the phone.

Takuma coming in for his daily duties. "Everything ok?" Takuma asks. "Hell no, it's not. Kiryu is alive." Kaname states. "What? Then why isn't he with Yuki?" Takuma asks. "I have no idea. To top it off he supposedly has someone." Kaname comments. "Are you kidding? Are you going to tell Yuki?" Takuma asks. "No, I don't know the whole story yet. This will kill her. Shit, I thought we were done with him. That we were free. If he is with someone else and left her. I think its best not to tell her. Its better she thinks of him dead. Daman him! Just when everything was going so well. We are doing great." Kaname shouts. " Alex probably knows what is going on. Maybe you should talk to him. Get some answers. He was the one to say he was dead. Why? That is a lot to lie about. What's the reason?" Takuma states. "True, but I don't trust him. He seems to go against us all."Kaname comments. "Yes, but you can see what he says. What his reasoning is. This makes no sense. All this time staying away from her? Doesn't he crave her as she does him? Where are the bonds? Sex and blood? It just doesn't go away like that. TO have another isn't going to fix it either. Not to mention, I really never say Kiryu as the type. He wouldn't cheat on Yuki." Takuma remarks. "Maybe he got tired of her with me? He knew she was always wanting to come back to me. He hated that." Kaname answers. "Yea, but it wasn't something to leave her over. He would never leave her. Her hold on him was tight and strong. Just like his is on her. You need to figure this out. If she ever finds out he is alive. You have a lot to worry about. SHe will go after him. She will never let him be with another. He may wind up dead for real first." Takuma states. "We should be that lucky. She wouldn't kill him. I don't think. Then when her dark half kicks in anything is possible. She is very jealous of anyone touching him." Kaname says. Takuma just looking at him. Like oh shit.

This was a wrench thrown in Kaname's side. After all this time, of working hard to gain her back. He knew Zero could break that all over again. He just wasn't sure what was going on. Just Kaname couldn't lose everything he just built. Would she just leave him again for Zero? Walk away, even though it looked like Zero walked away from her. He even left their son? Something didn't add up. What did Alex know? Kaname figured he may have to take Takuma advice and talk to him. Even though he knew he was bad news. IT might be the only way to find out even a half truth.