Chapter 156 Part 2 Not Sure

Chapter 156 part 2 Not sure

When Kaname gets off the phone, he thinks about what Zero said about Ryan. Knowing he was up to something. Why would he be following Zero around? Why would he care where he was? Mostly what the hell was he after?

He knew he was part of the Counsel not liking any thought of Kaname and Yuki being married to Zero. That wasn't anything new. The same problem seemed to follow them around no matter who the council was. Even after Yuki killed the Mayor, thinking that would of set an example to anyone else who wanted to follow in his footsteps. It just seems that Ryan was going about it in a different way. Not being too up front with Kaname, doing it more behind his back. In a way, Kaname wondered why they all cared so much. If he was taking Zero into his house and letting him, do whatever with his wife and let it go. Why the hell were they complaining? That damn Vampire hunter shit, Who could forget that. That was another thing that followed them everywhere. Kaname knew when he went after Rido he would need Zero. Knowing he was already strong in his own right, turning him into a vampire, and making him be able to kill a pureblood would make him an extra killing machine. It was what Kaname was after, just never thinking he would be causing all this. That Yuki would fall so damn in love with him it would overwrite everything else. That was one part of his plan he never saw coming. Which turned his life upside down and inside out.

While Kaname is sitting at his desk wondering all this, Takuma comes into his office taking a seat in front of his dark wood heavy crafted desk.

"My Lord, How are you?" Takuma asks. "Good, I will need your help looking into our dear friend Ryan. I talked to Kiryu. It seems that Ryan is having him followed. I need to know why? What is he up to? What does he want? Kiryu also seems to be back to work full time. Its what is keeping him away. They are sending him on odd jobs. Also, look into those. See if its part of Ryans plans or just real work?"Kaname states. "You saw him being an issue. The Anniversary part seems to have stirred him up." Takuma replies. "I think he was stirred up long before that. I think he has been part of this all along. He knew Sara. He went to her house and they had chats. What would they be discussing?"Kaname responds. "So he knew everything and kept quiet the whole time? Could be he didn't want to end up like her." Takuma comments. "If he is part of anything that happened to Kiryu, you know Yuki will do the same or worse to him? So many lies have been said it's hard to know what is going on lately. "What do you mean my lord? Takuma answers.

"Kiryu a tramp? I mean really. I know I dislike him but he was never that way in his whole life. He was a virgin when he got here. He was already twenty-one. If he wanted to get her out of his system he could have done that a long time ago. Even when he first got here it took them months to make love. He knew she wasn't in any position to do anything and he waited for her. Him wanting to leave her? Give her up? Bullshit! He married her, knowing he would have to be married to me. Yes, she wasn't fond of it, but he dealt in his own way. Like I have in mine. Something is fishy and I want to know what it is." Kaname snaps.

"If what you are saying is true this would redeem him. Are you really wanting to do that?"Takuma asks. "Yes. If it will bring my family happiness then yes. When he was back here, we were doing ok. We had issues but we were trying. I know he has to learn to deal but I am sure for her he can. It's for his safety and his son's. Once he gets that through his head. The rest will follow. He isn't dumb. He is just stubborn and hates to share."Kaname answers. "Hmm, like someone else I know," Takuma remarks. "Maybe so. But I have come along way. I learned that to make his work he has to be here. Otherwise, she will never be happy and neither will I." Kaname admits. "That must of taken a lot to say," Takuma replies. "Not really. It is, what it is."