Chapter 161 part 2 HOME

Chapter 162 part 2 HOME

"Boss, the planned failed. He showed up at the right time. He told me to get lost or else. Then Took full advantage of the situation. He had full control of her and now they left the bar together. He still cares for her and she feels the same. She let him do whatever he wanted to her." Ben says. "Thank you for informing me." The person on the other end replies. "No problem Boss. Is there anything else you would like me to do?" Ben asks. "See if she comes back to the bar now or stays away."

Zero holds Yuki very close taking her to her car, leaving his Jeep parked at the bar. He helps her into the car and gets in on the other side. When he gets in, she scoots over to him. Wanting to be very close to him. He sees that she still cares. That she missed him a lot. He knows that everything Kaname told him was the truth. He just hopes that whatever she is going through, they can get over. He sees a sense of sadness in her. She just isn't opening up. She is quiet all the way home. Which just makes Zero wonder more. She is taking him home, even had sex with him, but he could see she still wasn't fully herself with him. She still hurt.

Once home, Kaname is waiting in the den, seeing Zero holding Yuki close to him walking in the door.

"Your home, It's good to see your ok," Kaname says. "We are fine." Zero answers

Yuki going over to Kaname kissing his head and giving him a big hug.

"What was that for? Kaname asks. "For everything you do. Thank you for sending him to me tonight. You knew I needed him." Yuki answers. "If it would be ok? I would like to talk to Zero before he heads to bed. I take it you're staying?" Kaname says. "Yes. I am." Zero answers. "Thats fine, I will be heading to our quarters Zero. I will see you there?" Yuki asks. "Yes in a few minutes babe. I will be right up. "Zero replies.

Both Kaname and Zero wait for Yuki to head upstairs.

"What did you find?" Kaname asks. "You were right. She isn't herself. She is hiding something but won't tell me. She was very quiet on the way home. When I got there some guy was groping her. I got there right in time before something else took place. I then calmed her beast. Trying to show the dark side, I can handle her. Even though inside I would have liked to drag that guys head all around the bar, through every table, every chair, and every window. I kept my cool." Zero admits. "You did better than me. Its why I didn't go. I wasn't completely sure she would do that, it's not like her. It's just so much has been going on lately and like you said she is hiding something. I don't know if she isn't telling me not to hurt me or what. I am glad your back. I am hoping that will calm things a bit. She doesn't seem to be fighting with you." Kaname comments. "She was a bit pissy at first, then she just seemed hurt. I am very sorry for everything I did. I am not even sure why I did some of it. This is just a big mess. " Zero confesses. "It is, but I think we can fix it. If we stick together we might be able to get through this. She just needs us both." Kaname states. "Well, she has us both. I am going to head to bed. I will talk to you tomorrow." Zero replies. Heading upstairs to his room.

Kaname heading to his office, grabbing a the cantor of sherry and carrying it to his bedroom. Then taking a seat on the sofa in front of his fireplace, pouring himself a large glass of sherry. Finally able to breathe. Feeling now that Zero was back, he could get some rest. He felt she wouldn't want to go to the bar anymore. That Zero would tame her again, and he didn't have to worry. He even smelled Zero all over her. He didn't care. As long as he would be here and take care of her, Kaname didn't care about anything. He was hoping to get his life back. One where he was in control like he normally was. The last few months he hasn't been in control at all. Yuki was acting out and there wasn't anything he could do about it. For him, it was even worse than before Zero got here. At least then he wasn't scared to hide her away. Now he was trying for there relationship to build so he couldn't use his old tactics which left him without knowing what to do.