Chapter 180 part 2 Afterward

Chapter 180 Part 2 Afterward

They all lay there wrapped in each other. Their beasts finally, tamed. Both men having the woman they truly wanted in every way they could image. They all slept there peacefully and content, for the first time since all this has taken place. 

 When morning comes, Kaname kisses Yuki on her head, just looking at her laying there peacefully. He then gets up and ready for his day. Leaving her and Zero in bed together alone. Kaname is happy with everything that took place. Finally able to be with her. Kaname still wonders if Zero is going to let this keep happening, or if he is going to regret what he did last night. He knows that Zero isn't used to this. He just had to admit, he was good at it. Kaname didn't mind giving up a bit of his control last night. It made his beast happy, and more into the lust that was taking over his body. He has been around for thousands of years. He has seen everything, done everything. This was entertaining to him. He just takes one last look as he leaves the room, heading down to the dining room.

Zero wakes up to a bed with just him and Yuki in it. Which makes him feel good. He knows that Kaname is giving them space. He is a little shocked that Kaname is being so opened with them. Letting him, have more time with her.

 He just lays there, holding Yuki thinking about last night. How hot he was, how in control his lust was. He likes it. He feels he finally gave her what she always wanted. He was more worried about how she felt about him now. If that helped any with her trust issues. He missed being that close to her. They haven't had sex since he returned back at the manor, and last night was fireworks. He wanted more of it, more of her. He wanted her back in every way. Wanting to return to the life they had, when all this started. Now just knowing that included Kaname, at each turn.

Yuki wakes up wrapped in Zero's arms. Her mind still wondering about everything that took place last night. It felt great, she had the two men, she wanted more than anything. Just when it was over, her want for Zero was more than ever. She missed him, loved him. Last night for her was too see if Zero would really try to make this work. Or deceive them both as he has in the past. She still has her second thoughts, and still is scared to give herself back to him fully. Even though its what she wants most. 

"How did you like last night?" Zero asks. "It was good. How did you like it? You seemed very in control." Yuki says. "I enjoyed it more then I Thought I would have. Kaname actually let me take control instead of him being in the lead with it all." Zero admits. "I think he was just shocked that you were allowing him in. I know I was." Yuki states. "I know its what you want. What you always wanted. Are you happy now?" Zero asks. "It was great not having to worry that I was deceiving the other. That I had you both, at the same time. My dark half enjoyed it a lot." Yuki comments. "Good. What was with afterward? Kaname didn't finish the job?" Zero smirks. "You know I'm bonded to you. I crave and desire you more than anyone. I needed you. I missed you." Yuki confesses. "So are we over whatever that was before? Even after last night you still seem distant."Zero states. "I don't want to be. I just can't help it. We need to get up. I have some business to take care of today." Yuki says "Are you ever really going to let me back in Yuki? I don't mean just sex. It seems in a way, that was all last night was to you. Sex." Zero asks. "Time. I need time." Yuki says.

Getting up from the bed and getting dressed. Zero sees she is still hurt. At this point, he isn't sure if this is ever going to be ok again. He was starting to think she only took him back because she had to. She was making sure her craving were met. Nothing more, this scared him. If that was the only reason for this, that meant he lost. He lost everything, he really loved and gave in way too late.