Chapter 168 part 2 reality

What do you think?

Chapter 168 part 2 Reality

The next morning, Kaname waits for Yuki and Zero to come to the breakfast table. Wanting to discuss what he thinks is going on. He wants to tell them both at the same time. Not keeping anything from either of them. Trying to make this already complicated relationship under control.

Kaname sits there drinking his coffee as he waits. Seeing its no time, before they both show up. He also sees that Yuki isn't all over Zero like she use to be. Not even staying in bed as long as they use to. Which confuses him. He knew how these two were. He also knew Yuki was doing her best to try to get over it all. She just had Zero back here because she knew she couldn't have it any other way. It was just odd seeing her keep her distance with him.

"I am glad to see you both. I have something to discuss with both of you that is very important." Kaname says. "What's the matter Kaname?" Yuki asks. "I went back to the bar, it seems that you were drugged. It was all planned out to take advantage of you." Kaname admits. "But why?" Yuki asks. "What did that guy want with her?" Zero huffs."It seems that he was working with Trish. Who I believe is working with Ryan. I also have other suspicions. That I need to confirm. Zero what do you know about this woman?" Kaname asks. "Not much, I met her at the bar when I first got there. Yea she looked like Yuki but it made me feel peaceful. As a part of her was still with me. Its why I liked to hang out with her. It wasn't sexual for a long time. We were friends. She would sit with me, listen to how i felt, what was going on. Try to push me in the right direction. To be honest, she was trying to push me towards Nicole. Telling me to make a life with her and move on." Zero states. 

"She was telling you to go with someone else while sleeping with you?" Yuki growls. "It's not like that, we only slept together once, or I think we did. When I got up, i wasn't wearing any clothes but I didn't remember what happened. I overdrank. Which I don't normally do. I was just going through a lot." Zero replies. "That sounds pretty much what happened with Yuki. You probably never slept with her, She just wanted you to think you did. To think you moved on."Kaname responds. "Why would she do this? What is she gaining?  None of this makes any sense."Zero asks.

"I think, its Sara, She wanted to take you away from Yuki in every way. Just letting it look like you did it on your own. I don't think you wanting to get away from her, was any of your own choice, or doing. She just made you think it was. She is trying to hurt us any and every way she can." Kaname answers. "I killed her. She can't hurt us anymore." Yuki replies. "Did you?" Kaname comments. "Yes, I took the bitch's head off. You were there. You saw it. She is dead!" Yuki snaps. "You did kill someone, just who I am not sure."Kaname remarks. "What?" Zero asks.

"I think it was all in her plan. She knew you were going to go there and kill her. That was your intention for her taking Zero. She had everything planned out. Even the gunshot, which was tainted. When Hanabusa took samples he knew It was drugging Zero. Hanabusa's findings are never wrong. Alex was trying to make Zero believe that he asked Him to take him away from you. I think that was all in her plan. The drug that was in the gunshot, was what made you ask. Not really yourself. The drug didn't take all your memories away, just held you back. It worked with your emotions making you even more confused. Its why when you saw her, you had no feelings for her. The real Zero would have had a lot of feelings and emotions for her. They were being blocked. Until, Yuki told Nicole to stop the drug, funny how when she did, Your true feelings came back. If you weren't drugged, it wouldn't have happened." Kaname admits.

"That bitch." Yuki states. "She wasn't sure if you were going to put yourself to sleep or what was going to happen. So she planned to take Zero away from you. Doing her best to turn our worlds upside down. I believe Zero sleeping with others wasn't his own doing either. It was to hurt you and take what you had away. The resentment you hold for him isn't in the right place. Just like if Ben slept with you the other night, it wasn't of your doing." Kaname admits. 

Yuki just looks at Zero, Not really sure what to think, or even say. Could this be true?