Chapter 149 part 2 Advice

The next few days are no better, She seems to treat Kaname a bit better, trying not to take her anger out on him. But she isn't as close to him as she once was. She is so filled with hurt she isn't close to anyone. Not even now wanting to spend time with the kids. Feeling in time she will lose them, both there fathers taking them away. Closing herself off to everything.

One morning, Alex stops by to see what is going on. Wanting to spend a little time with his father.

"My son, It's wonderful to see you here. I was hoping you would stop around." Kaname says. "I figured to let our relationship grow, I should come around. I was also wondering how Zero and Yuki are?" Alex asks. "The same, he has left its been a month now. Staying away from her. Which has only made her worse. She is nowhere near the woman she once was. She goes out to that damn bar and just watches the women every night. Seeing him with them. I don't know what she is trying to prove. by it. I have no control over her which I do not like." Kaname states. "What about the blood and sex bond? You know, both will take over her. She isn't doing anything to stop it. Like taking his blood. Her dark side will be let out fully. He was the only thing keeping her held back in more ways than one. For him, she would control it, be tame. He isn't here anymore. There isn't anything to tame her." Alex replies.

"We don't have any more of his blood on hand. There may be a few tablets left but that would be about it. He has to have the same reaction then." Kaname replies. "Not really, did you ask Hanabusa if he took the tablets with him? It would curb him. Maybe that is how he is staying away. A whole month without trying to contact her? Has he made up his mind to stay away from her this time for good?"Alex asks. "I have no clue, he never told any of us what he is doing. They did talk before he left. It's not like him to just let go like that. Unless he isn't sure of what he wants? They have a very complicated relationship."Kaname states. "For many reasons. He never really saw how because of you. How is our dear friend Ryan doing? I have been hearing stories float around."Alex comments.

"I have heard the same, so has Yuki. She does work with me now, which is what made her understand all my fears. She finally understands if she leaves here what the consequences would be. I know Ryan is playing at something. I also feel he might have been involved in some of the things that took place in the past." Kaname reveals. "He is fully against your marriage to Kiryu. I know he let it seem that he didn't care but that wasn't the case. If he is after you, it's not going to be like my mother. Her revenge was over love. Ryans would be because he thinks you disgraced the vampires. Then he knows he can't go after you publicly. Too many do still like you."Alex replies.

"I don't think, he would want to do something to me. He would want to do something to get rid of Zero. Which makes me believe he was part of Zeros mixed up feelings. We just never knew. So much was going on at the time." Kaname states. "When Zero asked me for the drug, I believe it was all him. It did seem weird that he changed like that all of sudden though. He didn't ask how she was? or have any concerns. All he was interested in was getting out of here. Having a new life. Did he show any signs of that before he was taken by my mother?" Alex asks.

"No, None. He was willing to work with me and be the pawn. He still seemed to be very much in love with her."Kaname replies. "Then I don't know. You will need your friends to look in on this." Alex remarks. "Did your mother know Ryan? Ever talk to him?" Kaname asks. "Yes, I saw him a few times at my mother's mansion. He would come for tea. They would have long talks. I saw him coming out of there a few times when I visited. What they talked about I have no clue. I can't ask her since your bitch wife killed her." Alex snaps.

"I am sorry. I know she was your mother, but she should have left Zero alone. Your mother underestimated Yuki. That was her first mistake. Her second was touching Zero. Its the one thing Yuki will not let you go near."Kaname answers. "You and Zero are no better. You both seem to underestimate her. You thought by Zero being gone, you would have a great life with her. Do you? Are you happy? Does she want you? Cling to you? I don't see any of that happening for you. If her dark side comes out, and fully without Kiryu to tame her, she just may go out with someone else. Dump both of you. Wouldnt that be funny? Than what? You won't have the reason for this person to be a vampire hunter on your side. There will be no need to protect her. She would finally be free. How long do you think it will take her to see that?" Alex comments. "She wouldn't leave our daughter," Kaname replies.

"Really? If Kiryu takes Ren, that will crush her, Whats losing the rest? You need him more than you know. Its what keeps her balanced. You haven't learned that yet Dear father?"Alex chuckles. "Unfortunately, I see that more every day. Just what do you want me to do? I didn't do this, he did. If he really wants out, there isn't anything I can do." Kaname states. "The next time she goes to that bar, why don't you call him. Say something is up, that she needs you. Send him there after her. He is close to that place since he is already in the city. If you don't fix this now, it will be too late." Alex answers. "We will see," Kaname replies