Chapter 95 Panic

Chapter 95 part 2 Panic.

Zero shortly thereafter wakes himself. Seeing Yuki in an uncomfy position. He shuts the tv off. Picking her up in his arms. Yuki's arms just going around his neck, her head on his shoulder. Holding him close. He carries her to his quarters. Laying her on his bed. Just wanting to be close to her. He covers her then gets in on his own side. Placing himself as close to her as he could. Seeing her body just move closer to his. Her arms going around him. This is what he wants. Her back in his life, in his bed. He sees this is what he truly wants. His life isn't complete without her. He finally does see what he really desires.

His hands can't stop themselves they travel over her body. Lightly touching her. Which only makes her body move closer to his. Her eyes open, looking into his. "Mr. Kiryu. What do you think you are doing?" Yuki says with a smile. "Admiring my wife." Zero replies. A tear runs down Yuki's face. "Hey, what's wrong?" Zero adds. "I didn't think. I would ever be your wife again." Yuki admits. Zero wipes the tear away. "You will always be my wife. My Only wife. I don't want anyone but you." Zero states. Yuki moves her body on top of Zero's. Not sexually. Just holding his ever so closely. Wrapping herself around him. "I missed you More than you could ever imagine." Yuki answers."I see that. I am sorry for everything. I am just glad you're giving us another chance." Zero responds. " I am still scared in some ways. I am just trying." Yuki admits. "Are you scared I am using you again?" Zero asks. "No, I see your, you now. I just don't know if we can do this as a couple of three. Can this really work? Zero I don't see my dark side anymore. It's not there like it use to be." Yuki confesses. "I am actually happy she isn't. You are more like yourself now. Not that ...Zero stops himself." "Not what?" Yuki sits up and asks. "I don't want to fight. Or hurt you. That's not what I want. I just meant not like that anymore." Zero says. " You were going to say something else. Why don't you just say it." Yuki responds. "Ok, Your not like that crazy bitch anymore. I see times when your jealousy takes over you, just not as bad as it was when you turned." Zero admits. "I see. What happens if she comes back? If When we make love you reawaken her?" Yuki comments. "Than I will deal with her. I know I can. My own dark side was pretty intense. Why are you scared if she doesn't come out?" Zero asks. "Because she was the one that wanted the threesome. Not me. I am fine with only being with one person. If that's true what happens to the other?" Yuki remarks. "I Guess, whoever you pick will just have to leave it then. ANd move on. I am sure Kaname would love that. Throwing me out on my ass." Zero comments. "And if it wasn't you being thrown out? Then what? We can't go back to what we had. I won't live that life anymore." Yuki states.

Zero taken back. He sees this is what she is scared of. Falling so in love with him, she doesn't want Kaname anymore. Just like before. To go back to all the fighting. The craziness. The holding kids over each other's head.

"We will handle whatever life brings us. We can stay here and make it work. Kaname is trying, we can as well. Let's just take it day by day and see how it goes. "Zero answers. "If you say so," Yuki replies. Zero not letting on to anything he really feels or wants.

Zero seeing her look even paler than before. She tries to get up from the bed. Feeling wobbly and needing the bed to hold her up.

" Yuki are you ok? What's wrong?" Zero asks. "Nothing. Just need to go to the bathroom." Yuki states. "You look like you don't feel so well. Is there anything I can do to help?" Zero asks. "No. I guess I just got up too fast. I'm fine. " Yuki says. Heading to the bathroom.

Zero lays in bed, wondering what could be wrong. A pain through his chest. "No, it cant be." He says to himself. Thinking she may be pregnant with Kaname's baby. The thought of that making him feel ill. If she was would he be able to deal with this? Could he handle it? Would he hate the child? He could put up with the rest but not that. He wanted her to only have his children. Be his woman. No matter how he put this, they were right. He wasn't made for this vampire life. He wanted his human way. Just him and her. Two normal people living normal lives. He knew in a way he could get what he wanted. Just if she happens to be pregnant that would put a wrench in it. In more than one way. It would mean she wasn't taking the pill. Which he needed her to. Once already pregnant. His plan wouldn't work. They would be even more stuck with Kaname than ever. He just doesn't know what to think anymore.