Chapter 91 Part 2 Rainstorm

Yuki heads out of the bathroom, wearing only Zeros shirt and her undies. The shirt going to her knees. Zero just looks at her and smiles. Remember her getting up in the middle of the night after they would make love. Putting on his shirt to go to the bathroom. His Scent all over her. Which he loved. Now all he smells on her is Kaname, Which makes him sick to his stomach. No matter how hard he tried to get over it.

"I don't think. You can head home. Its still pouring out there. You would get soaked even though the main house isn't too far away."Zero states. Zero sees a little bit of panic on Yuki's face. "You can take the bed. I will take the sofa. If you like before bed. We can have some ice cream and watch some tv?" Zero asks. "That sounds good. I would like that." Yuki answers. Heading to the couch. Zero goes into the kitchen now wearing his PJs. He gets one bowl and two spoons. Just like they always did. Feeling peaceful. Loving the idea of her staying the night in his place. Alone together. Like he feels they should be.

He heads back to the sofa also bringing a blanket. "Here wrap this around yourself," Zero says. "Thank you. I see you have vanilla and chocolate. Just like we use to." Yuki says with a smile. "Yep. Jimmies to." Zero replies. Sitting down next to her. She scouts over to him, taking a spoon of ice cream. Zero sees a friendship growing. A closeness they haven't shared in a long time. She didn't run or hide. She was there with him. It felt great. When they are done there ice cream, Zero puts the bowl on the coffee table. Just putting his legs up and watching tv. Yuki sitting there just looking at him. "Is something wrong?" Zero asks. "No," Yuki replies. Still sitting there just looking at him. "Something you need?"Zero asks. "Would you mind me laying my head on you?" Yuki asks. "No, not at all." Zero answers. Yuki moves overlaying her head on his shoulder. Zero wanting to get closer to her. Loving that she wants to be near him. That she finally gave into some of her feelings. Zero feels this is a huge achievement for them. They haven't been this close in a while.

"Yuki, I think we should do this in bed. That way we are both comfortable. I will keep my hands to myself. We will just be able to get a better nights sleep." Zero says. "Yuki just looks up at him. Not sure if that is a good idea or not. Just trying to be a little more open with him. Doing her best to trust him. Like she use to. She nods ok. Zero shuts the tv off. Grabbing her hand. Taking her to his bed. He turns down the bed letting her get in. Then he does. She moves over to him, not sure what to do. "You can lay your head on my chest. We will be fine. I promise you." Zero says. Yuki gets closer and moves her head to his chest. Her arms around his waist. She lets out a sigh feeling the most peaceful she has in over two years. Zero's arms wrap around her. Holding her tight. They both fall asleep in each other's arms. Yuki moving herself closer and closer to him. Not really sexually, more wanting to hold him. Be close to him. He knows this is what she always loved. Feeling terrible when he pushed her away. He just holds her and lets her do what she likes. Hoping it will build trust. Letting her see that he wants her, just like she wants him.

He can't help but feel her body up against him. To think that her bare skin is on his thigh. Her leg over on his waist, her arms around him. Just like they use to sleep. He keeps his hands on her waist. Not moving them anywhere else. He feels if she wants more. She will do it. He doesn't want to push it. He wants her to know. He wants more than just sex. Even though inside, he is dying. His lust for blood and sex is growing more and more. Her closeness just woke it up even more. Making his insides shake and need more than ever before.

When the morning comes. She snuggles up close to him. Waking in his arms. "Good morning. I think it finally stopped raining." Zero states. "Morning. That's good. It was raining pretty heavy. Looks like I slept in. I need to hurry home and start breakfast. Come get some too." Yuki says. "Ok, I could go for some. I am really hungry." Zero comments. "K, Give me a few minutes to get there. " Yuki says. "I will be right behind you." Zero answers.

Yuki walks happily back to the main house. Zero not far behind. Seeing a difference in her. It was great. Once she is home, she goes upstairs to her bedroom. Grabbing a pair of PJ pants. Sliding them on. Then going over to Kaname. "I am sorry. I didn't come to bed last night. I went to gather flowers for the table. Zero and I got into a mud fight then it started to rain. So I stayed there." Yuki says. Looking into his eyes. He notices there is no sexual smell. Which he is very surprised. Just keeping that to himself. "That's fine. Did you enjoy your night?" Kaname asks. "Yes, it was very nice. I am going to make breakfast now. Come down and get some." SHe replies. Kissing him on his far head.

Kaname knows the relationship is building. He sees how happy she is when she is around Zero. A happiness she seems to only have with him. Which makes Kaname upset. He knows even though she won't leave him. Her true love is Zero. Will this work? He wasn't sure.

Yuki runs downstairs, into the kitchen. Where Zero already started breakfast. "Wow, you're fast," Yuki says. With a giggle. "Yep. Thought since I was here I would help. "Zero responds. Seeing that she didn't take off his shirt. Just put on some PJs pants not to make it look so bad. "Everything ok with Kaname?" Zero asks. "Yes, he will be down for breakfast soon," Yuki responds putting the morning biscuits into the oven.