Chapter 133 part 2 OPen

Chapter 134 part 2 Open

Zero waits for her to finish, then he pushes her auburn hair to the side, kissing down her neck. Nipping a bit. Making her give out light moans of approval. He then sinks his own fangs into her soft smooth creamy skin. Taking all that he needed of her red liquid. Making both of them feel even more aroused than when they started.

She pushes him onto the bed, Sitting on top of him now, ripping off his pants and throwing them to the side. Just like she did his shirt. Zero so hot he couldn't believe it. She was something when she was like this. Her beast was something to reckon with. She crashes her mouth to his, kissing him deeply. He loved her in control but he wanted some as well. He wanted to show her, he could handle this. That he was more than able to take what she can give and give it back. He flips her over now being on top of her, pulling the buttons off her black short waist dress. Taking it off in one swoop. Yuki now just in her black bra and panties. He turns her over again. Letting her be on her stomach. "You like taking me this way. It controls my movement doesn't it?" She laughs. "I get to rub and tap that ass better. So yes I do like you this way." Zero answers. Slapping her firm ass hardly. "Oh. I like this new Zero!" She moans. Zero kissies down her neck, down her spine, placing kisses and licks. Making her push her ass up against his hard member. He rubs her ass, sliding his hand in between her cheeks, Feeling how wet she is. He slides a finger into her wet core. Sliding it in and out getting a loud moan. She pushes herself up against his finger wanting more friction.

He moves up her body again laying his chest on her back. Feeling his tone body on top of hers she grabs and squeezes the sheets. He uses his hand to rub his hard member around her outer lips. Making her beg for him to enter. He just makes her work for it. Rubbing it around her lips. Getting all wet from her heat, then moving it up to her bottom. Then back down to her core, lightly poking the head at it. "Damn it Zero!" Yuki snaps. "Is there something you want?" Zero asks. 

"You know damn well what I want," Yuki answers pushing herself on his head but him only letting it enter a tad, then back out to rub the lips. "No, I don't seem to. Why don't you tell me? She moves her hands down spreading her lips. Moving her core up pushing it against him. "I want you inside me NOW. I want to feel you take me." Yuki snaps. "If thats what you want? You shall get it." Zero answers. Sliding his head in slowly inch by inch making her body go insane with want. The feel of his chest pressing firmly on her back, his balls hitting the top of her core. Makes her scream. He kisses her neck as he slides in and out still gently. Making her burn. He lifts himself up from her back grabbing her thighs sliding one hand around to brush up against her nub. Rubbing it gently as he picks up his pace and slams into her. Pounding her hard into the bed. Making her feel every single inch of him. He keeps going hard and faster, pounding her into the mattress. Her hips moving at the same pace. Slamming into his thighs. The sound of body slapping taking over the room. "ZERO!" She cries out as she lets go. A wave of her orgasm hitting her. He thrusts a few more times until he lets go as well. Sweat dripping off his forehead. He falls down lightly on the side of her. Trying to get his breath.

"Damn, I liked what you learned. My body is still tingling all over. "Yuki says. "I am glad you like." Zero answers. "You know she could never handle that right? She would just think of how many others you did that too." Yuki replies. " It seems so did you."Zero answers. "I am not hurting like she is. But I still wondered." Yuki responds. "So how long are you going to be here?" Zero says. "Wanting to get rid of me so soon? Sorry to disappoint you. I am here till she can handle things. From the look of it, It's not going to be any time soon. I don't know why you won't just admit you like this side of me as well. It's just the part of this side likes to fuck Kaname as well that you can't handle. Not sure why? It's nothing new." Yuki comments. "Why would I want to share, what just took place? LIke you said. Your mine." Zero replies. "Yes, I am. I have no problem at all with that. But I am his as well. I will always be his. We have a lot in common. We are cut from the same cloth. Something you will never understand Or share. Just like he can't share the sex and blond bond. You each offer me something. He already understands this. Its time you do." Yuki admits.

Zero doesn't answer, he just knows he is in deep shit. The dark Yuki didn't pull punches. She got what she wanted not letting anyone stop her. She was sexually opened. She was everything that the normal regular Yuki wasn't. Its why Zero wanted to keep her hidden. It just backfired on him, when she found out what he had done. It also hurt Zero to hear what she said about Kaname. That she would never leave him, always want him as well. He knew more than ever if the Dark Yuki told him, this, The normal Yuki felt the same.