Chapter 181 wonder

Chapter 181 Part 2 Wonder

Kaname heads down to the dining room, calling Alex to come over. Wanting to talk to him. Just waiting till after seeing Ryan to do so. Not wanting Alex to fill Ryan in on anything. Kaname wasn't sure if he could count on Alex or not. Knowing in the past, he always went behind all of there backs. So he was leary to trust him now. He just wanted to hear what he would have to say. Seeing if he knew anything that was really going on.

"My boy I am glad you came over for breakfast. I wanted to talk to you." Kaname says. "What can I do for you father?" Alex answers. "Alex is it by any chance Ryan working with your mother?" Kaname asks bluntly. "My mother is dead, You watched her turn to dust. So did I for that matter. Your dear beloved killed her." Alex states. "Are you sure?" Kaname asks. "Yes very. Why would you think it was her?" Alex asks. "Because I believe there is a woman helping Ryan. One that happens to look exactly like Yuki." Kaname admits. "It's not my mother. Whoever he is working with must know you well. Know all your soft spots to get this far without you knowing who they are. Someone close to you. No one else would know as much about you, Yuki or Zero for that matter." Alex states. "True, but who?" Kaname says. 

"Someone that is in your little special group. Who would want to hurt you? And why? Do they hate you? Or do they hate Yuki? If you really look at this father, their intentions were to hurt Zero and Yuki. They kept them apart, did everything to hurt Yuki. You could care less about Zero. If I wasn't here with you asking me who did it. I would think it was you, yourself father." Alex grins. "I have learned years ago not to get in the middle of them. It never got me anywhere. Hell, it didn't even get Zero anywhere trying to push me to the side." Kaname states." Anyone, you know what Zero for themselves?  Anyone from your inner circle not want them together? Someone have special reasons to keep them apart? " Alex asks.

"To be honest with you, I'm not sure. I will have to check into it. You brought up a lot of good points. But why would, they want it to seem like it was your mother?" Kaname comments. "To keep from the finger to point to them. Or because my mother started this? Or did she? Now that you have me thinking, Was it Ryan who brought her into this? Making it look like it was all my mother just as a distraction? And my dumb mother fell for it, just to be around you. If the person is after Zero or Yuki, they wouldn't want them to know. They were behind it. They want them to  trust them." Alex remarks. "IF that is true, we have been played this whole time by this person," Kaname says. "Yes, and the key to the whole thing is Ryan. He was there from the start and is still. Follow him, and let Hanabusa trace his phone. I am sure it will lead to the true one behind this. Just once you find out who it is. Then what?" Alex says. "Then we get rid of them and hopefully move on. It put a damper on Yuki's relationship with Zero. Its what there true reasoning behind this was all alone. Not hurting me." Kaname states.