Chapter 109 Morning-Afternoon.

Chapter 109 Part 2 Morning-Afternoon

The Next morning they wake up in each others arms. Yuki is dead tired from going rounds and rounds with Zero. His dark half in full control. Just only difference was, he tried not to hurt her. Where before he just let it go. He was more mindful of her. Her dark side was nowhere to be found. She wasn't sure if it was because he tamed it or what. She was way satisfied and needing some rest. She did notice that Zero was more experienced than ever before. He knew things and did things to her. They never shared. Not even when she went dark. She wondered where he learned them. Just not able to ask. The thought of him doing that with any other, hurt her. Her dark side was curbed but not her Jealousy.

She lays in his arms peaceful. Like this is where she needs to be. Just curled up to him holding him tight. In her own mind, a little panic runs through her. Scared that when he wakes, he will tell her to leave. That what happened before will return. He will throw her to the side, hurting her. It scared her to death.

"Good Morning," Zero says looking down at her. "Morning," Yuki replies. Kissing his chest. "I guess, I should say good afternoon." Zero Chuckles looking at the clock. "Afternoon? Zero, I missed making breakfast. Kaname must be worried sick." Yuki says. Without thinking. Zero's eyes glow red. With that statement. "It was our Anniversary. I am sure he knows we want to be together. Berta is there to make breakfast. It's fine for you to take the day off. I want you with me." Zero says Kissing her softly. Yuki seeing, that other Zero isn't here. She breathes a sigh of relief. So glad things didn't change. That he wasn't pushing her away, or throwing her out of his bed. She didn't think she could handle that again. It's not what she wanted.

"I want to be with you also. We just have other things to do as well." Yuki comments. "Let me make us something to eat. We will spend the afternoon together. Then we both will go back to the Manor for dinner." Zero purposes. "Ok, I guess a few more hours won't hurt. I am going to get washed while you make something to eat." Yuki answers. "Sounds good. Take any shirt you want. I love seeing you walk around in them." Zero answers. Yuki gives him a smile and a kiss. Feeling so close to him.

She goes to the bathroom, still very tired. She washes her self up. Then gets dried putting on one of Zeros shirts. Smelling it. Loving it. Happy as can be. She walks to the kitchen Seeing Zero making pancakes. "They smell yummy." Yuki remarks. "Have a seat. I will make you a plate. Did you enjoy your shower?" Zero asks. "Yes. I missed you though. I don't know how to explain it. I feel closer to you now than I ever did. Even after all that mess. My body feels so calm so at home. Like I don't need to be anywhere else." Yuki says. "Good. Cause you don't need to be anywhere else." Zero says Giving her another kiss, as he hands her, the plate. " You need to eat. Last night was a workout." Zero adds. "Yea, I am hungry, and tried." She replies.

They stay there and eat their food, then go back to bed. Zero making sure she is no where near Kaname. That even if she is, she will be too tired to do anything at all. Zero knew what he wanted kicked in. It was why she felt so at ease. So calm. He knew that wouldnt go away. She was now his. Nothing could really change that. He did know that she would still care for Kaname in other ways. Thats the part that still bothered him. He just had to handle it. At least it wouldn't be sexually. He would have to deal with them being friends.