Chapter 92 Part 2 Fantasy

I am not really good with threesomes LOL never had one, so not sure how it works. Just I know being so in love with one person, you wouldn't want to be with any other. Would you ladies like to see at least once them all together?

Chapter 92 part 2 Fantasy.

They all sit down at the breakfast table. Kaname just taking note of Yuki in Kiryu's shirt. How they interact with each other. Not being mean or snippy anymore. How things are changing. He sees a glow in Yuki. One that hasn't been there in a very long time. She is looking more like her old self.

"Zero, after breakfast. I would like you to return to the manor this afternoon. I have a surprise for both of you." Kaname states. "For both of us?" Zero asks. "Yes. A trinket for both my spouses." Kaname replies. "Are you feeling ok?" Zero asks. "Very well actually," Kaname responds. "I can't wait to see what it is," Yuki says. Kaname just smiles at her. His love for her, the only true thing he ever had. He just didn't want to lose her. He just knew the hold that Zero has on her was strong enough to come between them. He wanted to try to prove he could make the threesome work. 

After breakfast, Zero heads back to the guesthouse. Yuki goes to get washed and dressed. Taking a few more blood tablets. As her thirst increased even more. Kaname walking in on her."When are you going to tell him, how much you need his blood? Don't you think he should know?" Kaname states. "Not right now. We are building a friendship." Yuki says. "Is it that, or what comes with it?" Kaname asks. "We are taking it slowly. " Yuki answers. "Really? You slept at his place and nothing happened? No urges? No wanting to pounce on him?" Kaname remarks. As he goes into the bathroom to get ready for the day. The door open.

 Yuki licks her lips, her eyes turning red. Remembering Zero standing in front of the sink. Naked. Washing his parts. His hands going over his very sexy body. It takes over her. "Ah, I see something set you off. What do you need my love? Tell me. Kaname says. Egging it on.  Kaname walking out of the bathroom."I want to watch you, get washed," Yuki says. Eyes Red with lust. She takes off his PJs and his underwear. Bringing him to the bathroom sink. Handing him the washrag. "I take it. You saw this somewhere? This is new." Kaname says with an evil grin.

 Kaname goes on to put the warm water on, soaping the washrag. Rubbing over it his tone chest. Then down to his member as Yuki watches him. Only thing is she doesn't see him. She sees Zero. She starts undoing her blouse and removing her skirt. Dropping them to the floor. Standing there in her black lace panty and bra. Kaname getting hard just watching her. She stands in front of the sink. Turning her back to Kaname. "Take me. Take me now!" Yuki says. Not looking at his face. His hands rub against her black lace panty feeling her wetness. Yuki giving out a loud moan. Closing her eyes and seeing Zero.

Kaname's hand slides the panty over, then guides his hard member inside her. Pounding deep and fast. Banging her into the sink. As she pushes up against him hard. Letting her urges out. Her fantasies of Zero. The more she thinks its Zero, the harder she pushes herself onto him. Kaname just grabs her by the waist, HOlding onto her slamming into her harder and faster. Getting aroused just by her pushing into him. He sees how she needs him right now. He goes deeper and harder till they both let loose. Almost removing the sink from its spot in the process. Her desire for Zero growing more and more.

"Holy shit. That was hot. Where ever you saw that. It was great." Kaname whispers in her ear. Yuki doesn't answer trying to get herself together. Knowing what she just did. Was meant for someone else. She knew this was going back to what it was. Its what scared her. He desires for Zero. Her love for him. She couldn't control. If she would let go with Zero, would she ever be able to go back to Kaname's bed? She wasn't so sure.

She gets washed and redressed. Trying not to let Kaname notice anything. Not wanting to hurt him. Just would she be able to keep this up? She didn't know. Her feelings for Zero were growing in every way. She was falling in love with him all over again. Missing him. Wanting to be with him. Just not sure, if she let go, things would work out.  At the same time scared to fall deeply in love with Zero again. To need him like no other, if he would ever hurt her again. She wouldn't be able to get back up. The love she had for him, was like no other. Nothing could compare. He took over her body, mind, and soul.  Where would this Leave Kaname?