Chapter 82 Part 2 Smugness

Chapter 82 part 2 Smugness

After sitting on the bed, calming herself, she heads to the shower needing to cool off her body. Trying her best to stop the images from flooding her mind. Thinking back on when Zeros full dark side took control of her. Scratching every itch she ever had. How she was needing that now. Needing him. Needing his touch. His warmth. Needing him and only him. Just feeling it couldn't be. It would only lead to going back, to the problems they once had.

She goes into the bathroom, bringing her change of clothes on the side. Stepping in, letting the water run over her body. She closes her eyes, letting it take her away. Not even sure what she is feeling anymore. Her feelings mixed and confused about what she truly wanted.

As she is standing in the shower, Kaname comes in to brush his hair. Standing in front of the bathroom sink mirror. "Kaname is that you?" Yuki asks. "Yes, my love. I am getting ready for dinner." Kaname replies. "Can you please get me my shampoo. I have seemed to forget it." Yuki asks. "Of Course." Kaname answers. Grabbing it. Then opening the shower curtain to hand it to her. As he does, she grabs him, kissing him passionately. Pulling him by his tie into the shower. Letting all his clothes get wet. "Yuki is everything ok?" Kaname asks.

"Yes. I need you. Now!" Yuki answers. Eyes filled with lust. She starts kissing him again, removing his now soaked black tie, and white dress shirt. Kaname pulls her wet body close to his, letting his hands slide down her back. To her firm ass. Grabbing it and pulling her closer. Yuki moans, going for his belt buckle undoing his pants. As he throws his shoes out of the shower. Yuki's hands feeling each and every tone mussel of Kaname's body. She closes her eyes as she rubs his body. Kaname kissing and rubbing his hands all over her. Their kisses deepen as she wraps herself around him. Feeling him enter her. This time him pounding into her. Losing a bit of his control. Wanting her right there and then. Her new desires sending him into his own. Not even caring what set this off or who. Kaname just takes her. Pounding deep and hard into her small body. Her moans turn into growls. As she pushes up against him, needing more. It takes no time before both of them let loose. Yuki biting his shoulder as she lets go. Both now soaked and out of breath. Holding each other in the shower.

Kaname gets the soap and washes her body down. Then she does the same to him. Before they both get out. Getting dressed. "Well, I guess I will be needing a new outfit for dinner." Kaname chuckles. "Yes, the other is a bit indisposed." Yuki smiles. "You have turned into a little minx you know that?" Kaname grins. Yuki doesn't answer. Knowing what this really was. It was no different than before. She was using him again to get out all of her desires. Just ones that were not aimed at him. Ones meant for Zero. Deep down it hurt her this time. Not wanting to hurt Kaname in any way. Just wishing she could feel that way towards him instead. As much as she cared deeply for him, this heat wasn't the cause of him. He never sent her this over the edge. The only one to truly make her feel this Was Zero. He took out the beast in her. Before she felt he couldn't handle her. Now she didn't want to sleep with him, because of everything that had happened. She knew he could handle her. He proved that more than she ever thought. He tamed her so well, it haunted her dreams.

They both get dressed and go downstairs to the dinner table. Zero already there. His suspicions confirmed. He just acts as if he knows nothing. Just watching Kaname and his smugness. Sitting there like he ruled the world. Zero smirks to himself. Saying. Do you know why you got what you got? Because she wants me."He smiles to himself. Enjoy it while you can.