Chapter 130 Part 2

Thoughts feelings? Zero getting himself in deeper.

Chapter 131 Part 2 Thinking

The next day Kaname, goes to his office, finding Takuma there. "My Lord. I haven't seen you in a while. I thought I would stop by. Ask how things were?" Takuma says. "Things are looking up. Did you know that Zero was a town tramp for a while?" Kaname chuckles. "No, Kiryu? He seems rather closed off when it comes to that." Takuma answers. "No, it seems he had multiple partners at once," Kaname smirks. "Your kidding my lord? Is this a joke?" Takuma asks. "No, I am very serious. It seems when Yuki let out his dark side that time, she was at the townhouse. He couldn't control himself. When I told him she had his balls, he tested it out. I guess he found it was true Just trying to see if there was a way to work it out of him. When it didn't work, he made up that dumb proposal. Asking her to live with him as his sex slave. He was still seeing others than to. I guess he was trying to see if anything would work to get her out of his system." Kaname comments. 

"Oh my. That doesn't sound like Kiryu at all. Was it all the potion?" Takuma asks. "I am not sure, to be honest with you. We are just finding out that Kiryu isn't what we thought. He has his own dark side. Just what he is after, I am not sure. I do know he didn't want her to find that out."Kaname remarks.

" I am sure he didn't. How did she take that? You know how her jealousy is with him. It must have hit the roof." Takuma replies. "I think she was hurt more than anything. It made her finally see him in a different light. Maybe there is hope. I don't know if we will get rid of him, but she won't be overlooking what he is capable of anymore." Kaname answers. "Do you think she will still want him when she finds out about the pill. Now, this? God knows what else?" Takuma states. "I don't know. Her love for him is strong. We will just see what happens. She is very close to me now. I am hoping her dark side will return to give Kiryu a run for his money. If he upsets her enough, his pill will be worthless."Kaname responds.

 "Than she will want you again in every way? Maybe both of you again. Are are you really sure you want that?" Takuma replies. "I am happy with just wanting me again. She will be herself. Not locked up anymore. SHe will make her own choices. I should of never let him come here. I know that was a wrong move. At the time, I didn't know what else to do with her. She wanted him so badly. I didn't want to see her die. It just has made for a really rough few years. I could of let her go. Just then we wouldn't be this close. When she finds out the truth about him, she will need me more than ever. I will be right there for her."Kaname admits. "I told you not to make him come here. But like you said there weren't very many options. I hope for all of you it gets better." Takuma replies. "So do i."

Yuki stays in Kaname's room staying away from Zero. She just couldn't look at him. It hurt too much. She didn't know how to approach this. Just the thought of him touching her made her sick. Knowing he was with so many. Knowing he would lie to her. When she took him back, she was hoping things would change. That the three of them could be a family. Could work. She just sees now, that may not be the case. Wondering if Zero always had that in his mind that he wouldn't let it? Things were no better this time, then they were the last. The only thing not in the way was someone holding a child over her head.