Chapter 173 Part 2 Opening up

Chapter 174 Part 2 Opening up

Yuki comes back from putting the children to bed. Just looking at the two men both standing at the bottom of the staircase. Waiting for her.

"You both look like you swallowed the carney. What did you do?" Yuki asks. "Nothing, Zero just can't wait to show you, your surprise." Kaname gloats. "Ok, What is this surprise? Should I be Happy Or scared?" Yuki asks.

Zero takes her hand and takes her up the stairs. Kaname walking behind them both. Zero takes her to the room, opening the door. Letting her into the suite, Kaname made up for them.

"What do you think?" Zero asks. "It's a nice room, Big and spacious," Yuki says. "I thought since we are trying to be a couple of three. That to make this work without you going back and forth to our beds. We should try sleeping together." Zero says. Almost choking.

Yuki just looks at him confused for the most part.

"Zero you mean, Me, You and Kaname in the same bed?" Yuki asks. "Yes. That way, your not running off to his bed or mine." Zero answers.

Yuki takes a seat on at the end of the bed, still trying to process this. This didn't seem like the Zero she knew. It brought back flashbacks of the past.

"Yuki, I think Zero's gesture is a very nice one. Don't you?" Kaname says.

Yuki just looks at Kaname, lost. Her eyes, starting to water. He knows something is wrong, just not knowing what. "Is everything ok?" Kaname asks. "Yea, fine. I will need to get my things from our room." Yuki says walking out the door.

"Ok, What's wrong? I thought she would be over the moon." Zero states. "Me too. I am not sure. She is dealing with a lot. Maybe thats it?" Kaname asks. "I have no freaking clue. You better have not gotten me in hot fucking water. This sleeping together shit. I have to share a bed with you. Touch me and I swear. I will kick your ass in the morning." Zero huffs. " Calm yourself down. You're just pissed because your not sure if this is going to get you laid or not." Kaname glares. "No, I'm pissed because this whole situation is full of shit. No matter which way I go, she looks at me weird lately. Everything I do is judged. I hate that she doesn't trust me. That she second guesses everything I do. She probably thinks I want women to join us now too. ANd this is all your freaking fault, I can't believe I went along with this stupid idea." Zero snaps.

"Heh, Wouldnt that be something. Seriously I will go talk to her. You stay here and get ready for bed. And stop throwing your tantrum." Kaname replies. Zero just looks at him, with an evil growl.

Kaname goes into Zero's quarters looking for Yuki. He knows something is bothering her. It was written all over his face.

"Yuki what is wrong?" Kaname asks. "Nothing." She replies. "Don't lie to me. I saw your face when he said, we could sleep together. He is trying." Kaname says. "I am sorry. All I saw was him handing me over to you again. Like he did before. Like I was nothing." Yuki says tears flowing. "Yuki, that isn't what this is about. I can vouch for him. It was my idea, I thought you would have loved that he was willing to try. I didn't think it would bring up the past. I know you're not trusting him at the moment. But he is trying. It took a lot for him, to do this. You have to know this." Kaname admits. "I don't know anything anymore. Even if this is all Sara's plan, it's hard to forget everything. I know I said earlier forgive and forget. I want to, I just can't help but be reminded of things." Yuki confesses. "I understand that, but you can't hold this against him. You need to let go, he is trying for you. You want this to work? Do you still want him?" Kaname asks. "Yes." Yuki answers. "Then let go. Even if it's just a tad. Don't push him away, when he is trying to make this work." Kaname replies.

"Since when are you on his side?" Yuki says. "Since it makes you happy, in turn, makes us all happy. Let's go back to the room. Show Kiryyou'reour happy with him opening up." Kaname states. "Very well." Yuki replies.