Chapter 48 Part 2 Lab Work.

Chapter 48 part 2 Lab work.

The next few days go by, Yuki happy and moving on. Knowing she has no choice. It's so much better here with Kaname. Then being used by Zero. She still thinks of him at times. Wishing so many things were different. Just seeing reality now instead of just her dreams. She wants to be the Pureblood Queen she should have always been. Helping Kaname with work in his office. Learning more about the things he does. Kaname loving it. Keeping himself very close to her. Touching her every chance he got. Just gentle and way different than Zero was being lately. Kaname also sees her dark side is settled. Its nothing at all like it use to be. She was happy with sex being normal. Being gentle and loving. He saw she even enjoyed it being with him and not Zero. That she finally saw how much he cared. Its what made her want to be with him. He wasn't losing that for anything.

Zero, on the other hand, was left at the townhouse. Still very confused. His thoughts and emotions all over the place. It was lonely without her there with the kids. He never thought in his wildest dreams that he would miss her. That there would be this sense of loss. It baffled him. His urges were more in control now. Him doing his best to control his dark half. Not wanting to go ravish her or take advantage of her. He knew that wasn't happening anyway. He saw the difference in her. The coldness. He knew he pushed too far. She finally broke.

At the end of the week, Yuki goes back down to the lab. Wanting to talk to Hanabusa. Not letting Kaname know anything about this. "Did you find anything out?" Yuki asks. "Yes, I was meaning to come to you. Just Kaname is always around you. It's a bit hard to get your attention without getting his." Hanabusa answers. "I understand," Yuki replies. "It seems that the potion put on Kiryu is still very well under effect. Someone is still giving it to him. It is causing him not to remember anything or maybe bits and pieces but that's all. Its also holding back any feelings that would grow. It is a very strong drug." Hanabusa admits. "So that means someone is still in control? Even after Sara's death." Yuki says. "Yes. There is only one person that could make these besides Sara. That would be Alex. He is a great doctor. Well known for all this kind of stuff. Your answers lay with him." Hanabusa states. "That bastard has played us all from the beginning."Yuki snaps. "True. But who is closest to Zero to give him the potion?" Hanabusa asks. "The only person somewhat close to him is Nicole. She must be working with him." Yuki responds. "To be honest with you Yuki, I wouldn't get my hopes up. The potion is so strong that even if stopped he may never fall in love with you again. May not even remember." Hanabusa reveals. "I am over that now. I know it will never be what it was. I just wanted to see what was going on. The way he has been acting. Just didn't seem like him at all. I know he could be hurting, sarcastic. Even an ass at times. Just now he is so much worse." Yuki replies. "I am sorry you had to go through that. It seems you have grown from this." Hanabusa answers. "More than you know." She comments.

She walks out of Hanabusa lab, going upstairs. Thinking what she will do with this information. She wasn't going to Zero or Kaname. There was no point to involve either of them. Kaname would only worry and Zero may never feel the same way again anyway. Why? Tell him. He didn't care anything for her. To be honest she had no want or desire to even be around him at the time. All she saw was him using her over and over. Without any feelings. She wouldn't let that happen any longer. She was tired of being used and thrown to the curb. He would have to learn to curb his control. If she could do it. So could he.