Chapter 121 part 2 aware

Chapter 122 Part 2 aware

While Zero is away, Yuki is spending time with the children. Also setting up a surprise for Zero. Wanting him to have all the comforts here that he needs or wants. Not really wanting him to leave. Even though she knew that wasn't really possible. She knew their relationship had some parts to it, that was not natural in some ways. Then she was also a pureblood. Who didn't need to work. Money was no object. So if Zero didn't go it really wasn't a big deal. It spoiled her.

While Yuki was with the kids, Kaname goes back into the lab to see Hanabusa. Wondering if he found anything out about the pill. "Well, any news? Sorry I didn't come sooner. She has spent some time with me. I didn't want her to see me disappear." Kaname says. "I understand. Not a problem. The pill is very interesting. It was designed to make sure she doesn't get pregnant at the same time letting a small hormone go into Yuki's bloodstream to curb her dark side. Working with Kiryu's Blood. It seems together it will keep her under control to a degree." Hanabusa replies. So the dark one can come back?" Kaname asks. "Yes, If she really needs her. She can pull her back out. I don't think sex will do it this time, it would have to be for her protection."Hanabusa states. "What about when Kiryu was hurting her left and right? Using her? Where was the dark one then?" Kaname snaps. "Seems she wasn't on it then. It was her normal self. Who held back. Maybe to show him how much she really loved him? Maybe not to scare him away? From what I can tell, it seems this has only been in her system from when Kiryu moved in here the last time. its a really low dose. There actually isn't that much in her system at the moment. He must have made up his mind. So he started giving it to her." Hanabusa adds. "Then he is working with Alex?" Kaname says. "Yes. This is for sure Alex's work, but we already knew that. It just means he has been in contact with him for a while. And no one knew." Hanabusa responds.

"It doesn't seem like he is being used this time either. It's of his own accord." Kaname comments. "There wouldn't really be a reason for Alex to unless he just feels it would hurt you. Even then, she is still in your home. Living with you. Being with you. The only thing it curbed was her desire to have sex with you. The only one to benefit from that is Kiryu himself." Hanabusa says. "I think there is more to there relationship. More he is hiding. I just am not sure I can find out the rest so easy. Alex is very good at what he does."Kaname remarks. "He is your son my lord. It doesn't surprise me." Hanabusa states. "It doesn't me either. He was raised by Sara. I am sure she taught him many things. All how to go against others. Even worse than me. I just don't see him being in control of Zero. Which makes this even worse. It's not even that he is trying to curb her dark half. Its that he is going against her. She expects this from me. Not him. Kaname remarks. "Either way, it is putting something in her system she doesn't know about. He is just lucky it won't cause her any damage." Hanabusa answers. "I didn't think he would harm her that way. He just wants her all for himself. I am just glad that she isn't pushing away from me in any other way." Kaname admits. "I don't think Zero would be able to do that this time. Then he has new tricks up his sleeve. You never know." Hanabusa states.

Kaname knew Hanabusa had a good point. What else was Zero up to? What else was he hiding? How far was he in this? Kaname knew there was a lot more to this story. He also knew Zero wasn't going to come to clean any time soon. Right now he would keep his secret. Using it when he really needed it. He didn't want to bring any more pain to Yuki. Kaname felt she has been through enough. Finally having a little bit of peace and happiness. So he would let her have it for now.