Chapter 186 part 2 Wake up call

Kaname sits there and thinks after Yuki leaves his office. Would he be able to let her go with Kiryu? He loved her dearly. He wanted her to be happy and have everything, she ever wanted. He saw that all this was bringing her down. That even with them all sleeping together, she wasn't as happy as he thought she would be. Still trying to protect Zero's feelings. He knew and always knew Zero was the one she wanted. Could he be just her friend? Just family? After all this? Was he thinking that the whole three of them could live happily and together just a dream? What good was all of it, if she wasn't truly happy? It was all a waste of time. It hurt him deeply.

All this has been weighing him down as well. This wasn't really what he planned or wanted when he thought of being married to her for the rest of their lives. 

He had to put his feelings on hold at the moment, knowing that he had to find out who was doing this to them. In order for them to move on in any direction. So he figured, he would put all his focus on that at the moment. IT was the most important.

"Hanabusa, may I speak to you?" Kaname asks. 

"Of course my lord," Hanabusa says.

Have you found anything out about who Ryan is talking to." Kaname asks.

 "Well, I know whoever he is talking to, is still living at Cross. It pings off there. Just the person is very skilled and it's hard to see exactly who it is." Hanabusa states.

 "Yagari doesn't live at Cross does he?" Kaname asks.

 "No. He has his own home. He just visits there, but the phone calls are at all hours of the day or night. Its someone who stays there." Hanabusa comments.

 "Get a list from Kaien of all the night class students, who still attend there. We need to see who it is. IF anyone has a past to Kiryu or his family. When we were there did anyone want him? Like him? Have a Crush on him?" Kaname asks.

 "Not really no. He wasn't into anyone. He was always mean and shitty. Ruka wanted you. Rima wanted Shiki. Yuki was the only one giving him any time of day." Hanabusa states. 

"Well shit." Kaname answers. 

"Wait. Now thinking about it. Maria, she didn't directly like Zero. She wanted Ichiru. SHe just liked Zero because she sensed his brother within him. It made her close to him. He was ok to her, but never showed any in love feelings." Hanabusa states. 

"See if she is staying there. Find out any info on her that you can.,but if she is in love with him, why make Nicole be with him? It makes no sense." Kaname says.

 "I don't know. I will check in on it and see. We haven't heard from her in a while." Hanabusa comments.

 "We haven't given her a second thought since we left. Maybe thats the edge she was looking for, to fall in the cracks. She had four years to go after him though before he came here. Why not them?"Kaname says.

 "We never asked Kiryu about her. Maybe you should? In those four years, she never thought she had competition. Once Yuki was back in the picture, that would be different." Hanabusa replies.

 "So true. I will have to talk to Kiryu about this. You check into things and get back to me."Kaname responds.

 "Yes, My Lord."

Kaname sits there and thinks. That tiny woman could cause all this? Would she really be able to conduct this? He couldn't see her giving him up to Nicole. Who really was Nicole? She claims to be some human that was born into Sara's family. There was some story about that going around years and years ago but never proven. When Yuki was going around killing all of Sara's family members, she tracked down every one of them. She wouldn't have left any. Something didn't make sense now that Kaname really sat down and thought about it. he needed to look into this as well. See what was going on. He couldn't believe how stupid they all were, letting this happen. He let his guard down because he was so in love with Yuki, he saw nothing else. Which opened this gap to let in all this shit. He knew he had to do better in the future. This couldn't happen again.