Chapter 179 part 2 Beast

Chapter 179 Part 2 Beast

Zero tells Yuki to get into the bed, then he tells Kaname to get in front of her as he goes behind her. Kaname going along with anything Zero says at the moment. Wanting this to go well. Kaname rubs her breasts and kisses them. Giving each of them special attention. Zero in the back of her, nibbling and kissing her ear and neck as she lays sideways. That way each man had a side of her. Zero wanting the back. Kaname at this point was happy with any side. It was more than Zero ever allowed him to have. Kaname was actually surprised that Zero was even going this far. It excited him in a way. Feeling Yuki would get what she wanted, and it would make me him get what he wanted in return. Which was to freely have her.

Zeros hands rub up and down Yuki's backside. Making sure he is in control, she is so lost in the passion, she can't even think straight. She is sandwiched in-between the two men she loves. Her fantasy coming true. Kaname giving her kisses on the lips and pushing himself up against her. Wanting access to her core. Where he rubs his hard manhood across her lips as Zero runs his across her ass cheeks. She moves her arm around to touch Zero. Wanting more of him, Even though she had them both Zero was still her desire. She couldn't help her bodies need for him. Each touch from either man setting her on fire. To the point, her mind is hazy with lust.

"Kaname, if you don't mind, I would like to prep her. You can watch as I do." Zero says. "Sounds interesting," Kaname replies. Intrigued to see what Zero has in mind.

 Zero goes into the drawer on the side of the bed, getting out his lube. He places some on his fingers. Telling Kaname to lift her leg up. Giving Zero access to her ass. He slides his fingers around her hole, sliding them in, scissoring her, to get her ready. He keeps adding lube so it doesn't hurt. Yuki just giving out moans and Kaname rubbing himself with one hand and rubbing her nub with the other. Keeping the passion going, and getting her ready for what's next.

Zero keeps going adding two and then three fingers. Spreading her out. Getting her ready for his manhood. He then places a good amount of lube on himself. Sliding himself inside her little by little. Lifting her leg and putting it over his thigh. Kaname watching and waiting for Zero to let him know to go. Kaname inter beast roaring inside of him. He knew this was going to be a tight fit and he couldn't wait to feel it.

"I'm in. Now it's your turn." Zero says. Kaname grabs his manhood and guides it into her core. Both men now filling her up on either side. Yuki moaning uncontrollably as she digs her nails into Kaname's back, from the feeling of both of them sliding in and out of her.

"You said you wanted this. Now, you're going to get it." Zero says. Smacking her ass Yuki letting out a growl. Even Kaname had to admit, this was hot. She was so tight, it felt incredible. Kaname could feel Zero and Zero could feel him making it tighter. Both men now sliding in and out of her. Giving her what she wanted. Zero grabs her by her ass cheeks pushing her down on him. Yuki moaning with no ability to control herself. She can't contain her feelings or her movements. Trying to push herself up and down on them, just as they pound into her.  Her moans turn into screams as she lets go. Cuming over and over again. Both men not stopping.

She was in between them and both of them had full control of her body. They both kept slamming her making her let loose over and over again. Just by the thought of them both doing her kept her in heat. They keep going for hours, till they both let go inside of her.

After Kaname lets loose and slides out, Zero does the same. All of them trying to catch there breath. Yuki was happy but she wanted more of Zero. She couldn't help her beast. She was bonded to him, and even though she had Kaname, she needed more. Kaname just lays there and watch, as Yuki turns herself around and goes straight for Zeros lips. Kissing him passionately and wanting him. Needing him. Even after all that, she needed just Zero.

Zero just smirks. Knowing she just had them both but he is the true one she wants. She slides herself on top of him, riding him hard and fast. Her animal beast inside riding him like he was a horse. Hard and steady. Making his body now come undone. He couldn't deny the way she made him feel. It was like nothing he ever felt before.

 Kaname just strokes himself getting off just by watching her. He knew Zero set off her beast, now he got to see it in person. Seeing just how wild he could get her. It turned him on. 

Yuki keeps going till she cums again and again making Zero one sore vampire. When she is done she kisses him again all over him. Sliding off into the middle of the bed. Kissing Kaname, She lays closely near them both, as they wrap themselves around her. Neither man jelous or caring about the other one at the moment. There beasts where tamed. Zero saw everything she did, which wasnt much, since him and Kaname took full control of her. He just smirked knowing she still needed him afterwards. That meant no matter what, Kaname just couldnt satisfy her the same way he could. Which meant she would always need him, want him. He could live with this.

It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. It was the first time ever that him and Kaname actually were in sink with each other. Both so hot, they let their beasts go and paid no attention to anything else.