Chapter 119 part 2 Letting go together

Chapter 119 Part 2 Letting go together.

When Zero gets there, he opens the door and walks in. Seeing Yuki laying in bed. He goes over climbing in on what would be Kaname's side of the bed. Smelling his scent all over this room. makes him sick. He just shuts up. "Yuki what's wrong babe?" Zero asks. "Zero. You're here!" Yuki answers. Sitting up, putting her arms around him. " Of course I would be here. Kaname told me you were upset. I am so sorry. I know this hurts you. It does me too. I am sure there will be more babies in our future." Zero says. "I would like that Zero. I want to have another child with you. I want to carry your child. I want that more than anything." Yuki admits. "It will happen again. We don't seem to have any problems with that." Zero smiles. "Then let's have another baby?" Yuki asks. "You mean now?" Zero answers with panic. "Yes. I will stop the pill and we can try." Yuki comments.

Zero knows he needs to answer this the right way. Or she will take it wrong. He also knows he needs her to take those pills. Without them, his plan will backfire.

"Yuki, I love you. I do want to have more children. Just let's not rush this. I think you're so willing at the moment because its the anniversary. Let us think about this more. You know Kaname won't be so happy about it." Zero says. Using Kaname feeling for his benefit. "Thats true he would be hurt. He doesn't need that right now. He is going through so much. Thats so nice of you to honestly think about his feelings Zero. Maybe this can work." Yuki says. Kissing him passionately on his lips. Zero feels a wave of relief wash over him. He dodged a bullet. He did see he was becoming more and more like Kaname though. 

"I have a surprise for tonight. Just me and you. "Zero says. "Ok. Sounds nice," Yuki says holding him close. "I think today we should spend the whole day together. Doing nice things. I didn't get to be with you on the day it happened. I want to make that up to you. I don't think Kaname will mind you being with me today either. He was the one to come get me. He understands." Zero states. "Then today is our day. I love you Zero. " Yuki replies laying her head on his shoulder. Zero sees she is upset and down. He feels bad. Wishing none of what took place happened. Feeling guilty for it all. He knew what he was hiding was big. That if she ever found out the truth. She would hate him. Maybe never forgive him. It was just something he couldn't take back. It was also another reason he didn't want to have another child right now. It would be another innocent in the middle of this. Someone else he would have to worry about not being able to see. If she ever really did leave him.

Zero helps Yuki get out of bed. Taking her to his Quarters. They Take a shower together being close. He sees its not sex she is after. Its the closeness it brings. He treats her very gently. Keeping her close to him. Giving her want she wants. Seeing that every chance she gets she will nip his lip, or shoulder during sex. Needing his blood more than ever. Which makes him feel more in control.

They get dressed. Then head downstairs to get breakfast. Afterward, they go to the stables and ride the horses spending all afternoon there with the kids. Even Kaname shows up and rides with them. Zero not caring about that. They all get along today. Zero sees that Yuki is happy with them both there. Getting along. Being a family. For today he can make that happen. Kaname doesn't stay long anyway. It was really just to check in on her.

After the stables, they all head to dinner. Berta cooking tonight, giving Yuki a break. They all sit down and eat. Talking and being nice. Both kids laughing and having fun with there parents. After dinner, Yuki and Zero put both kids to bed. Kaname kisses Yuki's head. Then goes to his own quarters leaving them both alone. Knowing they need this time. They need this day.

When Yuki and Zero are done. Zero takes Yuki outside, bringing her to a part of the manor that doesn't have many trees. "Zero where are we going?" Yuki asks. Holding his hand. "I thought me and you would let a lantern go tonight. In honor of our child." Zero says. Yuki just looks at him. Her eyes teary. "Zero that's beautiful. I would love that. Thank you so much."Yuki replies. They both light the lantern letting it go into the sky. Both sitting there holding each other. Watching it go higher and higher. Farther and farther away.

Yuki holds Zero tightly. Tears streaming down her face. "I love you, babe." Zero says. "I love you too." Yuki replies. Sitting there for an hour in the peaceful quiet night.