Chapter 18 Part 2 Meeting

Yuki goes to get washed and dressed. Still not believing that Zero is alive. Just the thought made her heart race. She couldn't wait to see him. Even if he didn't remember her. She was so glad he was ok.

Kamane called and let Zero know they would be there in a few. Zero saying no problem. He told Nicole to please stay upstairs during this. Which she said fine. She didn't mind. She didn't want to hurt his wife. She wasn't the type.

After Yuki got done getting ready, she heads downstairs where Kaname is waiting. "You look lovely my dear. "Kaname says. "Thank you." She replies. Taking his hand in hers. Kaname can feel her tremble. "It will be ok. No matter what. I am here for you."Kaname states. "I know thank you. " Yuki responds. Both getting into the car. Where she sits close to Kaname. Still holding his hand. Her head on his shoulder. Kaname was glad that her closeness to him hasn't faded. It gave him hope.

Once at the bar. They both get out of the car. "Are you ok Yuki?" Kaname asks. "I am not sure. I am so nervous. My heart is beating out of my chest. Kaname I love him so much." She responds. "I know. Its why we are here." Kaname says. Taking her hand in hand into the bar.

Yuki looks at the bar spotting Zero immediately. Looking straight at him. His beautiful face still the same as she remembered. She cant help but stare. Not having seen that face in close to two years. It was an amazing site.

Zero notices Kaname, standing in the doorway. A young woman standing near him. He comes around from the bar, wanting to walk over to him. Where Yuki can't hold herself down. She runs to him. Putting her arms around him. Hugging him tightly. Zero just looks at Kaname. Who's face reads. Don't hurt her. Zero's arms stay at his sides. As this woman that is holding on to him for dear life. Is foreign to him. No feeling at all. He just lets her do what she needs to. "I am so glad you're ok. I missed you so much." Yuki says. Tears in her eyes. "Sorry." Zero replies. The only thing he can think of. "It's not your fault. How are you?" Yuki asks. Letting go of him. "I am doing good. How about yourself. Have a seat at the bar. You want a drink?" Zero asks. "A soda is fine I am doing a lot better now. I wanted to see you first before taking Ren." Yuki comments. "That's fine. I can understand that. I would like to see him." Zero answers. Yuki now noticing a scent on him. That he has been with someone else. She just looks at him. A deep pain going through her heart. "That's fine. Is there a restroom here? Yuki asks. "Yes right over there." Zero responds. Yuki gets up going to the restroom. Locking the door behind her. Letting her tears stream down her face. Trembling. "He loves someone else." She says to herself. Splashing water on her face. Trying to calm herself. She takes a deep breath. Cleaning up her face. Heading back to the bar.

"Welcome back. I hope you're ok. I know this must be a lot for you." Zero says. "It is. I am fine. So you been living here? Do you like it?" Yuki asks. "Yes, I do. I have made a few friends here. I do go back to the townhouse now and then. Pick up clothes are to get away from it all." Zero comments. "Its why your scent was so strong in the bed." Yuki admits. "Huh?" Zero says. "I was there a months ago. To say my goodbyes to the place. Your scent was strong throughout the house. I also did notice your clothes missing." Yuki replies. "Oh, Yea. You don't live there?" Zero asks. "No, I live with Kaname at the Manor. I would like it a lot if you would come to the manor. You can spend some time with Ren. Maybe being around me. You may get some memory back." Yuki responds. "I don't know. I still can't believe I was married to that."Zero admits. "You don't have anything to worry about. I will treat you as a friend. Not my husband. I know you don't see me as your wife." Yuki replies. "No, Sorry I don't. I will think about it. It was nice meeting you though." Zero states. "It was nice seeing you too." Yuki answers. Still staring at him. As she gets up to leave. Her heart in pieces. "I know you don't know me, but may I please have one last hug?" Yuki asks. Doing her best to keep herself together. "Sure. There is no harm in a hug." Zero replies. Only because he knows this is hard for her. Not because he wants one. She wraps her arms around him. Holding him close. Her arms on his back. She takes his scent in. Then letting go. "Thank you." Yuki remarks. "Welcome." Zero answers.

Yuki walks to the front door, Grabbing Kaname's hand. Leading them both out the door. Into there own car. Where once in, she can't control her feelings any longer. She just lets out sobs. That take over her whole body. Kaname holding her close. Trying to comfort her. Knowing she is in deep pain. "it will be ok." Kaname says. "No, it won't. There is nothing for me. I am a stranger. Not even a friend or someone he would want to be friends with. He has a new life. Someone knew... I smelled it on him." Yuki says through her sobs."I am sorry." Kaname replies.

Once home, she goes into the garden sitting at the plague. Nonstop tears roll down her face. An emptiness in her heart. She just left the man she loved more than life. Would she ever see him again?