Chapter 16 Part 2 Phone Call.

Zero goes to the Association, walking up into Yagari's office. "Zero? What are you doing here?" Yagari says with a panic in his voice. " I see you don't want anyone to see me here? That would ruin your little plan wouldn't it?" Zero answers. "What do you mean?"Yagari answers. "Really? You need me to explain? Why did you lie? Why tell me she was dead? What's the big secret?" Zero asks. "That god damn Kaname. I thought for sure, he would have never come to you. He is the one to lose the most here." Yagari spats. "I want answers." Zero shouts. "Because I wanted peace for you. You don't remember her anyway. I didn't see any harm. She was out for six months. She put herself to sleep to let you go free. I just gave her what she wanted. Since Kaname wouldn't."Yagari answers. "You had no right. My son. You made me think he was dead as well." Zero barks. "Yes, I am sorry for that. Just it would have been a big mess. I felt you would move on, have more children. Have a life with a woman that wanted you and only you. You deserve that and so much more." Yagari states. "So its true, I was married to Kaname too." Zero replies. "Yes. You married them both. Just to be with her. You loved her dearly. She did feel the same towards you. There was just something about Kaname she couldn't ever truly let go of. They have it nice now. He got what he wanted. I figured all would be happy." Yagari responds. "I'm not happy. I have gaps in my memory. I remember my child. Just not my wife. I remember nothing of her. Its like she never existed. It feels so wrong. You let her mourn me. If she cared that much, I am sure this hurt her badly?" Zero asks. "Yes, but she will get over it. Move on. So can you. You have it nice with Nicole. It's a normal life. I am even willing to give you the bar. Let you settle down." Yagari comments. " I need to at least see her. See my son. I have no feelings towards her at all. But I would like to see what she looks like. At least hear what we had. I thought of you like a father Yagari. I never thought you would do something like this to me." Zero says. Walking out the door. Slamming it hard behind him.

Zero knew he had to at least see her. Visit his son. Make sure he was ok. He needed to know things about his life, that he didn't remember. He wasn't looking to go back in time. He didn't think that could happen. He didn't feel like that anymore. He just wanted to see what it was that was missing.

Zero goes back to the bar, giving Kaname a call. "Hello." Kaname answers. "Yea, it's me Zero. I would like to meet her. I would like to see my son." Zero says. Kaname takes a long breath. "Ok. We need to go slow here Zero. As I said before you may not remember her, but she does you. She has a lot of feelings for you. I will tell her, and bring her to the bar to see you. Please do NOT tell her about your friend. Don't even let her be there."Kaname states. "Ok. I get where you are coming from on that. I don't want to hurt her. I can't fake my feelings either." Zero answers. "That's fine. Its better your honest with her. Maybe that way she won't expect much. She can't get hurt as much. May I ask you a question Zero?" Kaname says. "Yea, why not?" Zero replies. "Do you not crave her blood?" Kaname asks. "No, I don't crave anyone's blood. I use the blood tablets. They work just fine. why?" Zero says. "There was a time, you craved hers and only hers. The tablets never worked. Nothing did but her blood. She feels the same about you. She has some of your blood left once they are gone. I am not sure what will happen. It just seems that the bonds have been broken for you entirely. Are you really sure you want to see her?" Kaname asks. "Yes. Why? You're the one that came to me. WHy ask that now?" Zero snaps. "You are free of her. Of me for that matter. You can live peacefully. Maybe Yagari did do the right thing." Kaname comments. "Lying to me. Making me think my family was dead. A good thing? I really don't think so. No matter how bad it was. That shouldn't have been any reason for him to do that." Zero responds. "True. The thing was. It wasn't bad. She adores you. Would do anything for you. I don't know how she is going to take this." Kaname remarks. "Well, let me know when your coming. I will make sure Nicole isn't here. I don't need her upset. Or for Nicole to get upset or in the middle of this. She is innocent." Zero states. "Will do. Talk to you soon." Kaname's replies. Hanging up the phone.

Kaname knows he has to tell Yuki. Not really sure on how. What was this going to do to there relationship? Would they ever be the same? Even if Zero never wanted her like he use to again. She would fall apart? Run after him till he gave in? So many thoughts ran through he mind. As much as he didn't want to tell her, He knew he needed to. They grew so much. Just a part of him wanted to gather her and the kids up. Taking them all away.