Chapter 52 Part 2 Confessions.

Chapter 52 part 2 Confessions

One the way home, all that Yuki could think about was the pill. Kaname was giving her. How it killed her child. Not even that it almost killed her. Just what she lost to it. From them trying to control her once again. It burned her up. She hated them both at the moment.

Once home, she goes to the dining room just taking a seat. Waiting for Berta to put dinner on the table. Her mind everywhere but where she was. Kaname walking into the room. Happy to see her home. "My love, You're home. "Kaname says. Trying to get close to her. To smell if she was anywhere near Kiryu. Noticing she wasn't he takes a seat. "Yes, I have been home." Yuki answers a bit coldly. "Is anything wrong?" Kaname asks. "I know in the past, I have done things, that I shouldn't. That I have had my moments where I let my emotions take over. I just wish you wouldn't think you could still control me. Make decisions for me. Without telling me." Yuki spats. "I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't. We have come so far."Kaname responds. "Really? Maybe on some things. But you're still hiding some things." Yuki hisses. "Like what?" Kaname asks. "Really? Have you forgotten the pill you been giving me? So I won't get pregnant? IS that for having your children or Zeros? Or Both? Since I am so unfit. I shouldn't have any more kids right?" Yuki says standing up. Pounding on the table. "Wait, No. That's not it at all. God, I forgot about that." Kaname comments. "You WOuld!" Yuki shouts. "Look, Zero came to me when Ren was missing. He said he didn't think you were ready for another child. For good reasons. He didn't want another child in the mix to get hurt. Not from you but from others. He also didn't think it was good for me to have any with you either. Since you were not that into me then. "Kaname reveals. "So he didn't want any more children with me. From when he was his normal self. How damn dumb could I have been?" Yuki screams.

Tears falling down her face. "I didn't say that. When you started having sex with me again. I thought it would be a good idea to watch what we did." Kaname answers. "Really You couldn't ask me? Tell me? You had to trick me. You didn't think what could happen. What you could take away from me." Yuki screams louder. "Please. Don't. Calm down. We haven't had a fight like this in a very long time. I don't want you hurt or mad at me. Please. I will not give it to you again. IF you want another child, that is more than fine with me. I would give you anything." Kaname says. "No, I don't want another child with you. I just would like to take care of my own body. Make my own choices. First, you through Ai at me. Determined for me to have her. Even though I didn't want to. Then you take my choice away. Doing it with the man I trusted more than anything. Both of you going behind my back to get what you want. Am I am just a sex toy for the both of you? IS that all you want?" Yuki screams all the frustration and hurt coming out. "I know your upset. But you know better than that. I can't speak for Kiryu but for me, that's not all you are. It's not all I want from you. We have it very nice." Kaname responds.

Yuki just walks away going upstairs into Zero's old Quarters just to get away from it all. Feeling hurt and betrayed by both men. Hurting even more over the child she lost. Just all the things that have been taking place hitting her hard all at once. Just needing time to think.

It was Friday Night, Zero getting ready to pick up Ren. Walking into the Manor, Yuki coming down the stairs. Which she hasn't seen him in months. "You bastard. How could you!" She shouts at him. "Well, hello to you too." Zero responds. "You sarcastic Asswipe." She hisses. "I have been called worse. What did I do this time?" ZEro asks. Not really sure what is going on. "You were just as bad as Kaname. Going behind my back, giving me pills so I couldn't get pregnant. Telling him to do so. If you didn't want any more kids with me. Why weren't you just a man and tell me. Instead. Thanks to you and him I lost my child. No matter what you may think of me. I wanted that baby. For some stupid reason, I wanted something of you again. A piece of you since I can't have anything else. Then you ripped that way from me also. Are you happy NOW? HAppy that you rip me apart? The rotten Pureblood that I am? Did you get everything you wanted? Do you want me dead too? Well, that hell with you. Cause I'm not letting you get anything else from me!" Yuki screams. "I see that you're pissed, but I don't remember any of that. That was the past. I don't know what I told Kaname or did. I am sorry you went through all that alone. I thought about that often. I don't know if I wanted another child with you, but I am sorry it turned out the way it did." Zero answers. Yuki just walks away going back upstairs. Fuming from anger and hurt. Not even letting Zero have it made her feel any better.