Chapter 185 part 2 Open Conversation

Yuki gets up and goes downstairs into Kaname's office looking for him. He is at his desk working like he always does. Yuki walks in, going up to him, kissing him on his cheek and sitting in his lap.

"What do I owe this pleasure to?" Kaname says with a smile.

 "I missed you. I also thank you for letting me have alone time with Zero last night. That was very nice of you." Yuki says. 

"I understand, we both need time alone with you. Plus your relationship with Kiryu at the moment needs healing. The more time you spend together the closer you two should get." Kaname admits. 

"Thank you for being you," Yuki says. Kissing him lightly.

"How did you like the night before my love? Was it all you wished for?" Kaname asks. 

"It was very nice. I was still on the fence about Zero, so I was cautious. Yet afterward, I needed him. I wanted to be close to him. Even when I am mad at him, there is always a part that can't stay away." Yuki admits. 

"I saw that from the start, its why, I don't try to keep you two apart anymore. Why Bother?" Kaname admits. 

"It was big of you two to share. I didn't really think either of you could do it." Yuki answers.

 "Why not? I have been open." Kaname says.

 "Yes, but only because Zero has been closed. You thought it would never really take place. Who are you kidding?" Yuki laughs. 

"I will admit, I never thought, he would have it in him. He did pretty well. I didn't know you two shared that. I was surprised at it." Kaname confesses.

 "It was something, he wanted because you never had it. Something just for himself of me. A first for the both of us. Since you had all my other firsts." Yuki admits.

 "I see. That does sound like something Zero would want. It was interesting to say the least. Will we be doing that again?" Kaname smirks.

 "We will see how it goes. Let's not overwhelm him." Yuki states.

 "Still trying to protect him? Some things never do change." Kaname comments. 

"He is new to this. Hell so are we. We are just a bit more open then he is. Let's try to make things flow naturally not push. It went naturally the other night. Its what made it so good." Yuki says. 

"True. I see your point. I am willing. Do I come to bed tonight?" Kaname asks.

 "Sure. Whatever takes place we will go slow. If we see he doesn't like it. Pull back." Yuki states. 

"Agreed."

"I also wanted to talk to you about Yagari. I think he may be another key to this. He knew about Zero not being dead. He was in on it. He also knows Nicole. I am sure, he knows what is really going on. He loved seeing Zero without me. Free of me and you." Yuki states.

 "I thought of that as well. I still need to talk to Hanabusa today. I will also look into Yagari. This keeps going around and around. It will never end if we don't find out who it really is. I will say whoever it is, is very good at it. They have been playing us for a long time now." Kaname says. 

"Yes, and its getting old. If Zero is really innocent, this isn't fair to him. or any of us. We spent all that time away from each other. First, I thought he was dead, Then he hated me and pushed me away. He came back to me, just for another thing to come between us. I want it to stop Kaname. I want to live a normal happy life with both of you." Yuki says.

"Is that why you agreed to sleep with both of us?"Kaname asks. 

"I know you're not letting me go. You stated it on more than one occasion. We have gotten to the point where we are happy together. You have always been there for me. When I was at my lowest. I will never forget it." Yuki states.

 "What would be your wish Yuki? What would you really want?" Kaname asks.

 "All of us happy." Yuki answers. 

"Be honest with me. I know you don't want to hurt me. Just be honest." Kaname says.

 "I really do want all of us happy. I would love to go back to when Zero and I lived at the townhouse. As a family. Free, I loved being with him." Yuki admits.

 "Just him is your real wish isn't it?" Kaname asks. "I couldn't live without you in my life Kaname. That would be painful for me. But yes being married to just one of you and having a normal life would be nice."Yuki admits. 

"I see. " Kaname says.