Chapter 192 Cross

Chapter 192 Part 2

Kaname and Zero arrive at Cross, neither of them knowing what to expect. Zero was here for months before, with nothing happening or even changing. Nothing out of the ordinary. He was sure it would be the same now.

All the time, he was there, he stayed away from Yagari not really wanting to speak to him. After all, he knew he did. He was hurt. He never understood why his  Master would go so far. Even though he thought it was to benefit Zero, Zero didn't see it that way.

They both go to Kaien's office, finding Yagari there sitting at Kaien's desk, waiting for them both to arrive. They both know that Yagari has something to do with this. He didn't want Zero with Yuki. He found this to be crazy, that he had to share her with Kaname. He loved Zero as a son and only wanted the best for him. He didn't see this as that.

"What brings you two here?" Yagari asks.

"A few things. We are finally putting things together. Finding out who is doing all this to us." Kaname states.

"Really Then who is it?" Yagari says.

"Like you don't know, "Kaname replies.

"I find it funny for someone who is suppose to be so powerful and smart, for it take so long for you to figure out the truth. You were always one step ahead, where now you are lacking greatly." Yagari answers.

"There seems to be a lot working against us, so it was hard to see who the true enemy was. They had a lot of little minions doing there work for them. Just, in the end, I seem to figure out who it was anyway. Just why would you have a hand in it, I still don't understand.?" Kaname asks.

"Zero is like my son. All I ever saw you and Yuki do to him, is hurt him. Make a mockery out of him, with this damn marriage of three. He is a true hunter, not your bitch." Yagari comments.

"You seem to forget the marriage was to protect them both and their child. It wasn't something, I wanted at all. It was something, I was forced to do. No one ever seems to see all this brought to me. All I have suffered. That it wasn't something, I truly wanted at all. I could have watched as the council killed them both. Her for cheating on the King and Him for being A Hunter sleeping with my wife. Instead, I watched it all and protected them both." Kaname responds.

"Protect? You haven't done a good job at that have you? You could of just let them go, you knew by letting Zero come to your home, what was going to happen. You knew Yuki would have her way with him. That they cared for each other greatly. Did you really think, she would tire of him?" Yagari states.

"I was hoping she would, but it never happened. Do you think, I wanted my wife to be in love with another? It just happened and to be honest it's our business, not yours. Zero knew what he was getting into." Kaname answers.

"Really? Zero is a great strong hunter. He is very smart and accomplished a lot. Yet when it comes to Yuki he couldn't say no. You knew that." Yagari comments.

"I love that both of you are talking as if I am not standing here. I did know, what I was getting into. I will admit. I was hoping the same as Kaname. That she would let him go and we would move on. It didn't work out that way but that didn't mean you or anyone else needed to do this to all of us. It was my choice to be with her and even him. You drugged me and made me do things I would never do as myself. I want to know what is going on and I want the truth." Zero spats.

"Can you handle the truth? You were not completely innocent in all this Zero." Yagari states.

"Yes, I need to know everything." Zero comments.