Chapter 36 Part 2 Zero's Dark Side.

So what do you ladies think happened to Yuki? The last few chapters have been pretty brutal for her.

Chapter 36 Part 2 Zero's Dark side.

Three days go by, Kaname not hearing a word from her. Worried to no end. He calls Zero." Hey, is everything ok?" Kaname asks. "I guess so. I haven't seen her since Monday. I dropped her off and left." Zero answers. "I haven't heard from her. I hate to ask you but can you stop by. Make sure she is ok? You are a lot closer than I am. If I go she may say I am not giving her space." Kaname says. "Sure. I need a few more shirts. I was planning on checking on her later anyway. No biggy. You two sure have a strange relationship." Zero replies. "It has its moments." Kaname remarks.

Zero heads to the townhouse, parking the car. Heading inside, to quiet. He takes a look around, seeing nothing has been touched. He goes into the refrigerator seeing nothing eaten. He gets a little worried, thinking maybe she isn't even here.

He goes upstairs into his room, finding her exactly where he left her. In his bed, holding his pillow. She is so white, her skin looks like snow. Her heartbeat is so faint. That at first he thinks she is dead. "Damn, What the hell, Yuki." Zero says. Going over to her, lightly picking her up into his arms. Trying to wake her up. As her limp body just lays in his arms. "Yuki, get up. You need to get up." Zero says.  He goes into the bathroom, getting a cold washcloth, putting it on her head. Her eyes open. " Just let me be. Let me go." She says faintly. "No, I am not sure what the hell is going on but this is terrible. You're dying. Do you need to feed or something? I am sure Kaname would give you blood. Where are your tablets?" Zero asks. "There are no more. Everything is now gone. Everything has been taken away." Yuki answers. "Shit, I have some regular tablets you can have." Zero answers. Trying to get them out of his pocket. Feeling a sense of panic. "They don't work." She responds faintly. "Ok I can call Kaname, I am sure he can get here and give you blood." Zero replies. "Don't bother. His doesn't work either." she says. "Oh right, The tablets were made from my blood right? Ok, then. Take some. It won't hurt. If it will help you." Zero says. "No."She responds. "What the hell do you mean by no? You're dying. Its just blood, Take it!" Zero shouts. "I cant. I will hurt you. I don't want to hurt you." Yuki says slurring the words. "You won't hurt me. Just drink damn it." Zero not understanding what she meant. Not remembering anything from the past with her. Just this feeling of panic not to let her die. He just doesn't know why. He thought he would be joyful to watch a pureblood die in front of him. But at this moment, he doesn't.

He makes a scatch in his neck, pulling her limp weak body into his arms. Lifting her head to his neck. "Drink." He tells her. "No..o...o."She responds turning her head in the opposite direction of him. Her eyes turning crimson. "I see you want it. What the hell is stopping you?" Zero responds. Turning her head back letting a drop of blood hit her lip. Her eyes close, as her tongue licks the blood. Her eyes open, turning dark red. The beast inside let out. 

She sits upright into his arms. On top of his lap. Taking the crimson, hot, blood she craves into her mouth. Zero thought he would feel pain from it, Where he just feels pleasure. She sucks and licks at his neck. Her body pushing itself onto him. Her dark side coming out. Letting his body fall back onto the bed, as her hands hold his down. She is on top of his body, Taking full control. Letting his warm blood slide down her throat. He doesn't try to fight her off. He just lays there letting her.

When she is done, she licks her lips, still holding him down. Her eyes still dark crimson. She just looks at his face. Not letting him go, the beast taking over. Kissing him passionately on his lips. Still holding down his hands. Sitting directly on top of him. She nips at his lips, tugging and licking at them. Zero's body taken over by pleasure. He doesn't stop her. He is intrigued to see what she has in store. He sees a different side to her, one he likes. One in control. She kisses and licks down his neck. Leaving deep purple love bites. She lets his hands go so she can unbutton his shirt. Ripping it off of him, She licks and sucks on each nipple taking them into her mouth. Her lower half rubbing up against him. She moves her body down as she kisses and licks down his belly button. Undoing his pants. Licking down his hairline. Sending shivers down his spine. He couldn't understand. How she was making him feel this way. He had no feelings toward her. Yet this was hot. He was craving more of her. Not wanting her to stop. Needing her to continue.

She slides his pants off, then his underwear. Letting out his very large hot hard member. She takes it in her hand, licking the head. His tip already oozing. Zero giving out a large moan. As she slides her tongue on his underside. Going up and down. She then slides his head into her mouth. Bobbing up and down. Using her hands to play with his balls. Rubbing each of them, Sending Zero over the edge. It takes him no time to let go. Just the feeling of it, he didn't want to stop. He wanted more. For some strange reason, he wanted A lot more.

 After he comes, she goes back to kiss him. A smirk on her face. "You liked that didn't you?" She asks. Eyes still filled with lust. Deep Red. "Very much. I have to admit your pretty good at this." Zero answers. A dark side in himself coming through. Grabbing her roughly, now pinning her down. Her red eyes looking into his Red eyes now. "You're not scared?" Zero says. Surprisingly. "Not at all. Give me your best shot." She says with a grin. Which only sets him on fire more.

He rips off her sweater and her jeans. Wasting no time. There kisses, more like swallowing each other. It wasn't making love. It was lust. There animal instincts taking over. Hers just as hot. She rolls him back onto his back, Pinning him down again, getting on top of him. SLiding him inside her. The feeling incredible. He never felt anything so hot. As she roughly keeps pounding on top of him. He lets her go taking over slamming into him. Enjoying every thrust of her hot core on his member. It doesn't take her long to let go, but this time he doesn't. After he sees she had her orgasm. It's his turn. He grabs her standing up with her in his arms, Rolling her over, not coming out of her. Placing her on her stomach. His chest on her back, holding her arms down. While he kisses and licks the back of her neck, down her back, down her tailbone. Getting loud moans from her. He holds her there as he then starts to pound into her. The feeling of taking a pureblood, overriding everything else.

"Funny, how the strong pureblood of Kaname can't make you feel like this. You have to come to the Level D. A hunter none the less, To fuck you. To get the satisfaction you crave. You want it? You're going to beg for it!" Zero snaps. Pulling out, sliding the head just around her outer layers. Making her burn. The feeling of emptiness, driving her mad. Wanting him to fill her up again.

Zeros dark side in full effect. Pulling her hair as he sucks on her neck. Not biting her, not wanting her blood, but after her body. He keeps rubbing himself on her outer parts. Just putting the tip of his manhood in. Making her yearn for him to be Fully inside her. " Come on pureblood queen. Beg for it. You want it?" Zero shouts. Her squirming under him. "Yes, I want you. Take me. Please." She responds. "All you had to do was ask." Zero smirks. Slamming inside her, grabbing her ass cheeks, squeezing them with each thrust. Not letting up his pounding. Making her gush all over him. "Damn your wet. Funny how this bond makes you not able to get off like this with the KIng." Zero laughs. Not letting up. Something was so different about him. It wasn't her soft gentle Zero. He was rough, even more, sarcastic than normal. He was relentless. He let his full dark half out, Keeping up with her thrusting into him. They were nothing, comparing to his. His dark side was worse than hers. It tamed hers. Making her orgasm over and over. She was always afraid her dark side would hurt him. Now it was the other way around. Zero not caring at all.

Zero Smacks her ass, as he keeps up his pounding into her. Not having any regard if it hurts or not. Just letting himself out. Taking full control of her body to do whatever he wanted to it. He goes rounds and rounds. Picking her up off the bed, into his arms. her arms wrapping around his neck. Her lips going for his lips. He knows this isn't just sex to her. He sees that. How she wants his kisses, to be close. For him, it was Sex and lust. And The hotness of making a pureblood melt in his arms. They went all night into the morning. Till they both collapsed on top of the bed and each other. Zero's dark side giving Yuki a run for her money.