Chapter 177 part 2 Chat

Chapter 178 part 2 Chat

When dinner is over, they all go over to the Den. Hanabusa, and Takuma sitting there talking, acting as if everything is normal. Yuki sits in between Kaname and Zero. Rubbing both their thighs. Staying very close to them both. Both men acting as if this was the normal as well, as Ryan just watches. Yuki will lightly touch Kaname's face or Zero's arm. Always making physical touch with both men. Every touch, Light and loving.

Ryan sees that everything that Sara has wanted didn't work. These three are happy together. Which confuses and baffles him. Ryan knew that Zero didn't like to share. That it would cause problems its what they were hoping for. Ryan just sees a different side to Zero, one that is just sitting there like this is nothing. What happened to the Zero that wanted to drug Yuki? Do everything he could to keep her away from Kaname? Has he really just given in to the vampire lifestyle? If so, it wasn't something they could use against them anymore. This was eating him up, yet he sat there and acted like it didn't bother him at all. All of them were playing a role.

"I want to thank you all for having me over for dinner." Ryan states. "No problem. Thank you for coming." Kaname answers. As they are talking, Yuki kisses Zero on the sofa tenderly. That didn't surprise Ryan, he knew that Yuki did prefer, Zero no matter how she wanted to say otherwise. Ryan knew everything about these people. He was just now confused. He saw at the anniversary party, how she wanted Zero. The desire she had for him. He knows thats still there. Even him being with all those women that didn't seem to make her leave him. He couldn't understand it. They were hoping that would have been the straw that broke the camels back. Not bring them closer together.

"I will be leaving now, Thank you again," Ryan says. "We hope you enjoyed dinner with us," Yuki says. "I did, I found it very interesting," Ryan says.

 Heading outside. Getting into his car, where he makes a phone call. "I am not sure what is going on, but the other women didn't work. She is still all over him. They all seem to be ok together. It also seems Zero gave in to sleeping together. I am not sure what the hell is going on." Ryan says.

"Well, How do you think it went?" Yuki asks. "I think it went well. If nothing else we baffled him to no end." Kaname says. "He was pretty nasty with some of his questions," Zero says. "He was doing it on purpose to get a rise out of you or Yuki. You both did very well, with not giving into him." Kaname says. "I thought for sure, Yuki was going to blow," Zero admits. "WHy? Do you think, I like having it thrown in my face that you screwed the town?" Yuki hisses. "I thought it would have been Zero that would make a scene. I am proud of you, that you didn't." Kaname says. Zero just giving him a dirty look.

Hanabusa and Takuma take that as a cue to leave. "Thank you for the evening Kaname. It was nice." Takuma says. "Thank you both for coming, Thank you for your help, Hanabusa," Kaname replies. Walking them to the front door.

"I know that had to hurt you, I am sorry," Zero says. "This is what he wanted, why he said that to you Yuki. Don't let him win." Kaname says. Walking back into the room. "I can't help it. I hate it." Yuki answers. "I am sure he is baffled, to say the least. It is what we wanted. We all played our parts right. I am sure his partner will not like it at all. I also had his phone tapped while he was here. Its another reason I invited Hanabusa." Kaname admits. "Now we will see who is his partner. Or at least if its Sara?" Zero says. "That bitch just won't leave us alone," Yuki says. "At least now we are aware of her or whoevers tricks," Kaname says. "It may not be her. I am sure I killed her. There is no way she escaped that." Yuki Says. "Then its someone who has it in for us. We will now find out who." Zero responds.