Chapter 62 Part 2

Chapter 62 part 2 Situation

The next day, Kaname talks to Takuma. "My Lord, you seem in a really good mood. Something happens to Kiryu?" Takuma asks jokingly. "No. Yuki has finally confided in me. Telling me everything she knows. Also giving me her body and blood. She is showing me more and more how she cares. That she wants this to work. Even though Zero is here. I am just not sure if things will remain this way." Kaname admits. "What makes you say that? It's great that she told you everything." Takuma says. "Yes, it is. I am happy with everything she has said and done. I even let her know. I knew some of the things. Trying to keep the relationship on course. Its just she said a few things that made sense. Kiryu is having these headaches. Is He fighting the poison out of his system? Or are his memories and feelings coming back?" Kaname asks. "I don't know. We all know how strong he is. He could be getting everything back. Just if so what does that mean for your relationship? She loves him he may be good enough to get her back. THen that sends your relationship back to nowhere." Takuma answers.

"That's what I am afraid of. I do know she cares this time. It may not be that easy for her to break away from me. Just having him back in the mix, wouldn't be all I would want. I think it would take her a lot to go back to the feelings she had though. He really did do her wrong. She seems to be going slow to even want to befriend him. I see her coming to me nightly. Not afraid to let go with me Sexually or otherwise. Him being here or her knowing the truth hasn't stopped her being close to me."Kaname admits. "True, but she isn't sure what he is feeling. She is scared to let herself go again. Anyone would be. You need to watch and see. Maybe let Hanabusa take more tests? " Takuma advises. "Sounds like a plan. I know Alex is in this. Even Yuki said so. For his own reasons. That I should ask him what those were. This damn kid is like a bad penny. He always shows up. Always in the middle of something that goes wrong with us. I just don't know why he would want to do this to us. I really don't know that much about him. I never cared to. I just knew he was a great doc. One that worked for the Mayor, and others. He seemed to always be in the same click as me." Kaname states. "My dear Lord. I Know you had no interest in him. But I always saw you looking into every nook and cranny of things. It baffles me why not look into him?" Takuma asks.

" I see your point. I had Seiren do a background check of course. Its how I found out what a wonderful doctor he is. That is just as far as it went. She didn't really find anything else out. I didn't probe. Didn't care. Just figured another pureblood in the way of things. He never really came into things until Kiryu Married Yuki. Then When Ren was taken, there he was. In the middle and has been ever since. Before it was just seeing him here and there. Knowing he existed." Kaname replies. "I think its time you pry." Takuma states. "So do I. I also think it's a good idea Kiryu stays here. I can watch over him. Seeing what is going on. Also so no harm comes to him. I do not want to have to fight and go after people again. I am getting really tired of it. I sadly also have to talk to them about the Divorce." Kaname responds. "How is that going?" Takuma asks. "Not well. This whole situation has been bullshit from the beginning. I do have to admit. I never thought I would have to find a way to get him out of here. I just sat back and figured he was here to stay." Kaname responds.

"My lord. Maybe it's for the best you leave things the way they are. From the look of things. He may not be going anywhere. Why let people know something is up? When it may go back to normal? We are trying to keep things under control. Aren't we?" Takuma asks. "Yes. You are right. I just thought I would have my way out. Him gone from this. Me just having her to myself. Like a normal marriage. I truly do enjoy being with her. Kiryu is another bad penny. I seem to have a few of those in my way."Kaname comments. "They are everywhere. We both know that. I just can tell you to enjoy whatever you have. I am sure if Kiryu comes back to himself, it's going to kill him. To see her around you. That she is giving you sex and blood? That is your best revenge yet my lord." Takuma admits. "Will she stop? To make him feel better like before?" Kaname asks. "She never went as far as to give you blood before. She hasn't in a very long time. Her dark side doesn't seem to be a problem either. I see things a bit different this time." Takuma remarks. "Never underestimate these two. Or any circumstance. I have learned that." Kaname states.