Chapter 171 part 2 Being real

Chapter 172 part 2 Being Real

Zero goes to Kaname's office to talk to him. Knowing he was in the middle of this as well. He knew Kaname has been trying way before this, to make everything work. As much as Zero hated him, he did see it. It did confuse him, yet he knew how much he loved Yuki. Just like him. It was the one thing they both shared.

"What brings you to my office?" Kaname asks. "I know, I need to show Yuki I can handle sharing her with you." Zero admits. "Can you? I can see where she is worried. Why she is. We tried this last time and you just played us. When I was actually trying to make this mess work." Kaname admits. "Yea. I know. You don't have to rub it in. Look you know it's hard. I love her and want her for myself. I hate the thought of you touching her." Zero states. "Do you think, I like that fact that she loves you more? That she can't live without you? THat I have to have you in my own home? That without you, she is a freaking mess. I can not control?" Kaname states. "I am sure you don't. It's no fun for me either. I just know, its the way it has to be. I am willing to do this. I want to prove to her. I can." Zero says.

"Well then fine. She hasn't come to me since you been back. When you are around, she closes me off, in that department. Scared to hurt you or piss you off. Until you do something to her, Then she uses me to get back at you." Kaname confesses. "So you see it too?" Zero asks. Of course. I'm not in the dark Zero. I just take what I can get. I love her so much, I let her get away with things, I would kill others over." Kaname states. "I understand that. Same here. I am no better. If we are both together in this, She can't use the other to hurt, the other one anymore. This may be a good thing." Zero thinks. "I know how she truly feels about you, I do ask that she comes to me a little more often than only when she does want to hurt you. There has to be a way for both of us to have her the same. We also need to think of this as a relationship between us all. That way we are not jealous of each other. Granted, I do not love you Or have sexual feelings toward you. We can have at least mutual respect." Kaname comments. "I guess, I can do that. I hate her leaving my bed to go to yours. I am sorry but that bothers me." Zero admits. "Well, I do not like it either. Why don't we share a bed? I bet that would surprise her." Kaname states. "What do you mean?" Zero asks with his eyes raised.

"We have tons of rooms here at the mansion, Why don't we make one for all three of us? Have a king size bed, all done up. We take her to bed in. We don't have to have sex, I know you're not used to it or ready for it. So slow is fine, but if we all sleep in the same bed, she doesn't have to run off to the others." Kaname replies. "And if we want to make love? Your right there..." Zero says. "So? Maybe starting off that way may be good for you. You always claimed you didn't want to see, maybe it's better you do. No questions asked. If your there you see. You know she won't do much with me with you there. Even her dark form will protect you. You're going to have to let her let go. You enjoyed it last time I watched? You doing that would help prove your case. If that is what you really want." Kaname asks.

"Yea it was ok. I was the only one touching her though. I am not sure if I can watch as you...touch her." Zero states. "Bring your dark side, How do you think? I have been able to watch this? If you take your desires from your dark side with you, You will enjoy it all. Wanting a whole lot more. Setting yourself free. Watching it will turn you on, making you want to join in. If we give her dark side what it wants, we may be able to both control her. I am also not saying we always have to watch or share at the same time. Just if we finally give in to her desires. It may not be one anymore. If you understand me?" Kaname comments. "I never thought of it that way. Then we go back to being normal? But we are still going to have to share. Her going off to your bed?" Zero huffs. "Let's see how this goes. Take it slow. When Ryan comes, I want to give him a show. So we can start there. Its only sex Zero. We have both made love to her a hundred times. Her going back and forth to either of us. It's really no different. Even though, I know she prefers your bed and you." Kaname admits.

"Then why do this? Why can't you just let her go? We can still live here under your roof for protection. Just not use the sexual side to your advantage." Zero spats. "Do you think that would really work? When you did something to piss her off again? She comes running to me with her dark side taking over? This way we both get what we want and there is no behind the others back. She is always going to run to us. At least we have that on our side, that it's just us." Kaname states. "Damn it. I hate that your right. Did you have to let her damn dark side out?" Zero asks. "I wish I haven't so many times. It would have come out either way though, its part of her. It's part of all vampires. We can't help ourselves. Even you have one. I suggest you use it, to get over this." Kaname smirks