Chapter 97 Part 2 Not Sure

If you ladies are wondering what happened to Chapter 94 it's now added. Sorry about that. :)

Chapter 97 part 2 Not Sure.

After a while, Yuki gets herself up. Heading downstairs to make breakfast. Doing her best to hold herself up. Feeling dizzy, and very weak. Just doing her best not to give in. Zero stays in his quarters getting himself dressed.

"Have you told him yet?" Kaname asks. "No. I told you. I am going slow." Yuki answers. "You look like your falling apart. He should know. You're going back to your old ways. Keeping secrets from him. Keeping him in the dark. I thought we were all trying to do this differently this time?" Kaname states. "I am. I Just am not ready for that yet. I thought you would be happy about that." Yuki answers. "I know its coming. I am not blind. I see how you two are acting towards each other. I see the lust. For some reason, no one can make you as crazy as he does. I just don't understand why. What makes him so special." Kaname comments. "He is who I am bonded to. Its meant to be like that. Once we mate again, there is a good chance. I don't want anyone else." Yuki says truthfully. "So that's what you're scared of? "Kaname asks. "I don't know how this is going to go. I don't want to hurt you. I love you in my own way." Yuki comments. "I know you don't love me the way you do him. I am very well aware of it."Kaname says cracking the glass in his hand. "Please, Don't. I am trying." Yuki says. Kaname nods. Walking out of the Kitchen.

Not able to deal with this. Just thinking about how she really feels about Zero, upsets him terribly. Wishing this never was. That she felt this for only him. He has the same worries she does. Seeing that her dark side is not here. Which he doesn't understand. He knows Zero can tame her, but not like this. It's been a long time since they made love. She should be her dark side. Not to mention where was her dark side when Zero was treating her so badly? That's when she should have shown her true self. Yet she was nowhere to be found. Kaname found this to be unusual to say the least. Nothing he could think could be the reason. Which left him, without any answers. None of it may any sense. 

Zero comes downstairs to breakfast. Yuki is just sitting there. Not herself. He sees she is a bit down. Kaname there on the other side sipping his coffee. Zero takes a seat, getting his own coffee. Wondering what took place while he was upstairs. Did he miss something? Or is she down from there conversation? He wasn't sure. He just noticed a change in her. One he didn't want to change everything that was growing between them.

"Everything ok Yuki?" Zero asks. Kaname pretending to read the paper. "Yes. Just a little tired." Yuki answers. "Anything planned for today?" Zero asks. "No, not really. I am sure you can't wait to visit the stables. You will have a lot to take care of there to keep you busy. I will probably just stay in today. I need to catch up on some chores." Yuki comments. "Ok. I will see you for dinner then?" Zero asks. "Yes, that's fine." Yuki answers. Getting up slowly making her way out of the dining room. Kaname notices she isn't following Zero around today. He sees there conversation bother her. She is scared of the unknown. He sees that she doesnt want to hurt either of them. Its going back to what it was. Just this time she actully cared about Kaname. This was hurting everyone in there own way. There had to be an easier way.