Chapter 29 part 2 Blank

Later that day, Yuki goes out. Going to Zero's grave site. Just sitting there for hours. Knowing now, she lost him for good. How maybe in a way it was better when she thought he was dead. Since this was killing her little by little. The thought of never being with him again like they once were, hurt her deeply. He might not have seen her the same, but she did him. Her feelings so far never changed. She loved him deeply, he was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Just now that didn't look possible.

At the manor, Kaname takes a look at the time. Worried out of his mind, not knowing what she would do. Knowing she is down and out. Nothing was fixing this. He didn't want to follow her or be like the past. Just not knowing where she went was driving him mad. This was all out of his control. He never saw any of this coming. He wasn't sure if this was worse or better than before. He just was watching as her heart was being ripped out of her chest. He didn't like it.

"She went out?" Zero asks. "Yes. Hours ago. It's starting to snow. Its cold and she hasn't returned." Kaname says. "You sure do care about her. She doesn't feel the same about you. Yet that doesn't seem to stop you. Your not really what I thought you would be like. She has this hold over you. She is the one with the control." Zero comments. "She cares. After this, I am sure we will grow even closer. Unlike you, I love her dearly. She is the only thing in this world beside my daughter that I care about. Once you felt the same, you would die for her. You can talk now, but not  then." Kaname admits. "If you say so. Do you have any idea of where she went?" Zero asks. "If I had to guess, Your grave." Kamane responds. "My Grave? Why?" Zero asks. "Because she feels like the Zero she knew and loved is dead. She would always go to talk to you. Change your flowers and be with you. I don't think you really understand how she cares. From what I see you just dismiss how she feels. Or think it's not true." Kaname responds. "Not sure why she would love me like this. I am sure she will get over it. I am just a level D. A vampire hunter to boot. To watch you pureblood goes crazy over me. Is quite amusing. I am enjoying this a lot." Zero answers. Walking away. "Bastard." Kaname responds.

Hours later Yuki comes home, Wrapped in the blanket that Zero bought her years ago. She just plops herself in front of the fireplace. Holding the blanket close to her. "I see you came home. He was worried for nothing." Zero says. Yuki doesn't answer him. She just looks up at him. Her face and eyes were swollen. You could tell she had been crying for hours. Zero takes a look at her. Now knowing what Kaname said was true. "I am sorry. I know this is hurting you. I just need to be honest with you. I will be leaving on Monday. I am sure we can work out a schedule for Ren. I know that we had some sort of deal in the past. You don't have to hold that up anymore. What you and Kaname do. Is your own business. He is your husband. I want you to move on." Zero states. Those words killing her softly. Anytime he could just tell her that. She knew he felt nothing for her. He just gave her over fully to Kaname. The man he hated. It was over. She just looks up at him. Not able to create a sentence. She looks back at the fireplace taking a deep breath, closing her eyes, as the tears roll down them. Zero leaves the room going into his quarters. Yuki just stays sitting in front of the fire. Staring blankly at it.

Kaname walking into the den, just looking at her. "Yuki, your home. I am so glad. I was a bit worried." Kaname says. Getting nothing in return. "Are you hungry? You have been out most of the day." Kaname adds. Getting no answer. "I know this isn't what you hoped for. I am not sure what is wrong with him. It is better you know his true feelings though." Kaname says. She still stays quiet. "Ok, I will let you be. I will be in my office if you need me. I want you to know I am always here for you."Kaname adds.

Kaname goes back into his office, not sure what to do. Not even sure what to think. He never saw any of this coming. Kiryu wanted no parts of her. He never thought in his wildest dreams this would be. He hoped when he left. Things would get a little better. At least she wouldn't have to keep seeing him. Reminding her that he didn't want her. Not even the sex moved him. Kaname was shocked. All Kaname needed to do now was let her get over this. To move on. Maybe now in time, they could be happy. He just knew when Zero would come to get Ren, it would start all over again. Her hurt wasn't going away any time soon. Neither was her strong love for him.