Chapter 157 part 2 Questions In Yuki's mind

Chapter 157 Part 2 Questions in Yuki's mind

A few days go by, and Yuki still feels good. Her body is calm, her mind still does wonder about all kinds of things. Even things she shouldn't let bother her. She knew she would have to let go of what Zero did. To move on with or without him. It was just hard for her. There was something always bothering her. Something eating at the back of her mind. That she wouldn't be able to let go of until she saw or heard it for herself.

That night, she waits till around 11 pm getting dressed, and heading out. Kaname watching as she leaves. He hates this, there just wasn't anything he could do. She wouldn't listen to him. She wouldn't stay home. Zero wasn't here to keep her home. He just watched as she left and hoped she wouldn't do anything that would hurt them more than they already were. He knew she didn't forgive Kiryu. He knew all that he did hurt her through and through. This was her way of dealing with it. He wished there was something else.

Yuki gets into the car and it takes her to the Yagari's bar. Like it has so many times in the last month. It's her place to go when she is thinking about what Zero has done. Kaname just has no clue of the reason why she would want to go there. No one does.

She walks in going up to the cold dark bar. Taking a seat on the bar stool. Seeing the same bartender that has been there every time, she has been there in the past. She knows if she wants answers she will have to ask. It just has taken her a while, scared to know what she will say. Just now she can't hold back any longer. She wants to know.

"Hey, Your back. Its good to see you." The barmaid says. "Hey, thank you. I will have a beer." Yuki replies. "Coming right up." The barmaid answers. "Can I ask you a question? It may sound weird but I am just very curious." Yuki comments. "Sure ask away. There isn't anything I haven't heard working in here." The barmaid replies. "I remember you saying that Zero was with an older woman before being with Nicole. Does she ever come in here? I never see any older woman in here." Yuki says.

 "Oh yea, Trish. She used to come in here a lot when Zero first got here. She would sit at the bar and talk to him. Then she would go up to his room and they would spend time together. She comes in here, here and there now. Once she saw that he left, she really isn't around much." The barmaid replies. "Oh, What did she look like?" Yuki asks. "Thinking about it. Alot like you. Just a bit older. Your hair color , eye color, everything. Hell, she could be your twin."The barmaid answers. "Thats odd." Yuki replies. "Yea very now that I think about it."The barmaid responds. "Well, Here is my number, if she comes in. Give me a call. I would like to speak to her." Yuki comments. "Sure."

Yuki just sits there the rest of the night thinking that was odd. Was that why he was with her? Because she reminded him of her? Yuki always wondered about the older lady. Never seeing her around. Why she was always kept hidden. Even Zero not giving her any details, when she asked about her. What was the big deal? He never hid Nicole. Never really lied about her either. So who was this woman?

Yuki heads home. Seeing there isn't any reason to stick around the bar. What she wanted wasn't there.

When she gets home, Kaname sees she is home early, which makes him feel better. Its only midnight. He just takes a deep breath feeling realived. That maybe what ever this is, was getting out of her system or at least getting boring.