Chapter 116 part 2 Control

Chapter 116 Part 2 Control

The next morning, Kaname gets up early. Seeing Yuki still laying in his arms. Which surprised and delighted him. He saw she was trying to be the person he needed. Even after being intimate with Zero. He saw that she didn't go after sex with him. Just light kisses, hugs and staying close. He saw sexually, she was tamed in every way. Just being Zero's. At the moment, Kaname had more to think about. He had a son, who hated him. For none of his own doing. Just everything his mother told him. It hurt him deeply. Wanting to have a relationship with this kid. Wanting to do things differently. Just not sure on how? If Alex would ever forgive or trust him? He remembered Yuki feeling the same way towards him. Then he rebuilt the relationship with her. So maybe it was possible?

It would have even been better if Zero never showed up again. Kaname knew that was his own fault. When he found out he was alive. He should have kept it to himself. Either getting rid of him for good? Or moving far away from here. He just choose to tell the truth, which in the end got him nowhere.

He kisses Yuki on her forehead, Then gets up to get dressed. Wanting to see if Hanabusa found anything out. He deep down knew Zero was doing something behind the both of them. He just wanted proof. Then in a way throwing around digs, to make Zero uncomfortable was even better than telling on him. To watch him squirm was wonderful. He knew his talk in his office left Zero wondering. He could sense it. Zero had a tendency to forgot who he truly was up against.

Kaname walks down to the lab, seeing Hanabusa working away. "Have you found anything?" Kaname asks. "Ye,s there is something in her system I never have seen before. It's a lite form, I just don't know what it is. I know it's not supposed to be there." Hanabusa states. "What do you mean?" Kaname asks. "Well if you look here. You can see something eating away at certain cells. Like its reworking them. To keep her calm. Its definitely for keeping her dark side at bay. I just don't know what the substance being used is. As this hasn't ever been done before. You know how hard it is to control a pureblood?" Hanabusa answers. "There is no control for us," Kaname replies. "Exactly. Yet someone has figured out a way to keep the dark half of you away. Under control. In tack. Anyway, you want to put it." Hanabusa responds. "How are they giving this to her?" Hanabusa asks. "I am not sure. Is there anything she takes? Anything she drinks? It could be in any form. Just its in something she takes daily." Hanabusa answers.

"I am not sure. Zima stopped giving her the pill. I gave them to her, but even if she is taking them, we had them for a while. It never stopped her dark side. You also know what are in those. You checked."Kaname comments. "I checked them when we first gave them to her. Not now. If Zero is behind this, he could have changed out the pills." Hanabusa states. "True, but there was no guarantee, she was taking them. If she didn't or isn't, that wouldn't work." Kaname remarks. "Well, first you need to watch her. See what she takes. See if they are around. If you find any. Bring me one to test. Also if this is true. Alex was the one for sure to make it. Zero would be working with him. Which brings up other questions. Since he was the only one to tend to him when he said he was dead." Hanabusa replies. "How far are they in this together? Alex isn't going to tell me at the moment. He isn't very happy with me. I will watch and see. Let Sieren follow Zero and Alex around. I do have to say Zero doesn't leave here. He has come accustom to this house and all it has to offer. It just looks like he is getting good at this." Kaname responds.

"With this stuff he used, she will not want to make love to any other. She will be more than satisfied with just Zero. The bond that was supposed to be, will be. You know that right?" Hanabusa asks. "Yes. Its what he is after. He can't take her being close to me like that. It's only ok when she does it to me." Kaname barks. "I am still shocked at how it's working. It's hard to control a pureblood. Some might be her own doing. She did learn to merge, to calm herself. I think that has a lot to do with it. Giving you this pill wouldn't work so well my lord. To be honest it wouldn't work at all." Hanabusa states. "She will do anything for him. That's always been the problem. Thank you for everything. I will keep my eye out. If I find the pills I will give you one. I may have to ask her if she is taking them. Just to make sure." Kaname replies. "That would be a good idea."